Eternal Kingdom RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kingdom RP

A site for casual role playing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving with impact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
One-Winged-Cat

Amount of messages : 173
Gold : 0
Date of registration : 2018-09-12

Arriving with impact - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 am

He stated that the moon still looks the same, so that might mean he is different from me after all, but the connection he has with the moon is probably limited to seeing it. So for now I can't conclude anything.

"I have no idea what is going on. Lloyd and I were hiding in the forest in a little house from these evil guys and then he was suddenly carrying me here. I only know that those guys are evil, but as for why, I have no clue. They seem to be after Lloyd."

I feel like something happened in between, but I can't recall it.

"So what is the plan?"

I look at Lloyd for this. He always has a plan.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Amount of messages : 269
Gold : 1914
Date of registration : 2012-10-24

Character sheet
Power: Earth Gear
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 3 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 12:32 pm

The more I listen to Kyousuke, the more it reminds of the things Kyara said. Trying to figure out what is going on I just can't come up with an explanation that satisfies me. One thing that springs out to me is that Kyousuke seems to be able to fight, meaning he can at the very least defend himself. After Kyara explains what happened last night she turns to me, as all I can think about is stalling for at least two more days so I can end this. As I try and think of a plan of action, I spot someone else in the corner of my eye. "Not good", I think to myself as I spot one of those suited man approaching us. A quick scan of the environment quickly reveals about ten of them coming ever so close completely surrounding us.

"Well Kyousuke, if you don't want to be "processed" in the name of a better future, I suggest you don't let yourself get caught. Yeah, that sounds like a plan right now."

I try to wrap my head around how they knew we were here in the first. I'm pretty sure Kyara didn't use her powers and we are quite far away from where we were. I glance over Kyousuke, being probably the reason they knew we were here. "But he said he didn't encounter anyone so why would he use a power. Unless it more a passive form of power. No, if that was the case the scanner must have picked it up. Something must have done during the evening when my hands were tied." Going over the options one thing suddenly comes to mind. "Put this on!" I throw one the suits I stole to Kyara, after wearing one for myself. After putting on the sunglasses, I grab the gun from my pocket and throw my remaining pair of glasses towards Kyousuke, then getting ready for action.

"A word of advice, don't go for a direct approach. If you get shot its game over. You think you can handle that Kyousuke?"

Suit:
Sunglasses:
tranquillity guns:
Plan of attack:
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Amount of messages : 47
Date of registration : 2015-03-15

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 3 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Hearing Kyara mention evil guys is enough for me. These guys are okay and they need my help.
Lloyd calls out my name and he says something about being 'processed'? No idea what that means, but not getting caught seems easy enough.
Then I see why he mentions that at this point, the guy in black approaching has this 'evil' aura about him.

Catching the sunglasses that Lloyd tosses to me I hear him say not to go for the direct approach. Well, shit. I am all about that direct approach. Then again, I do love a challenge.

"Handle it? Haha, this is just a warm-up! But thanks for the heads up, now I know to watch out for those guns." As I say that as I put on the sunglasses and crack my knuckles.

And without any further warning, I punch the tree that is nearest to the dude in black, knocking over the tree. Without waiting to see if he got a proper burial, I pick up the tree with both arms and baseball swing him away into the forest.

Putting down the tree, I strike a provocative pose.

“Next! I know you are out there!” I scream at the direction the first guy came from.
This is what I was born to do. And these sunglasses just finish my awesome look

(If any of the guys try to shoot at Kyou, he dodges behind the tree he just used.)
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 8:02 pm

"Guys, what am I supposed to do? I don't have a weapon!"

For now I try to put on the suit Lloyd threw at me. Black... of course... now I am annoyed.

When I am putting the suit on, one of the enemies shoots in my direction. Luckily it triggers the second passive of this power. For half a second a shield appears around me to stop the bullet/darty thingy. The problem is that this passive is very unreliable. It triggers at random making it possible that it won't trigger next time and as it is daytime the chances are smaller.

I take a broken branch from the tree Kyou threw so I can hit someone if they come close. Not that I believe this will help me at all, but I do feel safer with something that looks like a weapon. I am used to work with longer weapons, preferably a scythe, but I have a feeling that if I randomly run into the forest to look for a longer branch Lloyd will be very pissed at me.

The thing is I don't want to be hit by those darts, but it isn't too bad if I get hit as long as the guys take care that the enemies don't kill me or take me with them or whatever they want with me. I am assuming it is some kind of drug that puts you asleep because of the dart shape. If they wanted to just kill us it would be more logical that they would use normal bullets. And as they want Lloyd alive, as they captured him earlier in that building where we met, at least I think that was the case, it is most logical that it is a sleeping drug. Beside I don't want to imagine it being something more scary.

For now I am standing in the middle of Kyou and Lloyd so they can see me and I wait for orders.

(I updated it so that Kyara's full reasoning is given instead of the short version ;) )

Last edited by One-Winged-Cat on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 3 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 12:59 am

"You're joking right..."

In a soft tone, I watch as Kyousuke display his brute strength. The sheer sight almost makes me forget that I wanted to confirm something as I quickly pull out the scanner from my pocket. "No way", I think out loud, barely managing it from coming out. The scanner doesn't respond, definitely confirming my hypothesis. "Not to self, if I ever encounter Flynn again, I need to remind myself to introduce this guy to him." With some of the men distracted, with Kyousuke punching the tree, I recall the lessons my mentor taught me, putting the scanner back into my pocket and using the distraction to my advantage.

Going in on the closest guy to Kyousuke target, I manage to approach the man from his blind spot. Now in close range, he does spot me trying to shoot his gun but little too late as I already have my gun ready and aimed. A clear shot neatly in the neck where his suit doesn't reach and before long his body becomes limp. Seeing comrades taken down, another snaps out of his daze before putting his sights on me. I quickly grab guy close by unable to resist as I keep him in between us charing in on the second guy. With some of the shots fired being repelled of the suit, I managed to get in close once more. Hurling the body towards him, he pushes the body to the side with one arm while trying to shoot me with his other. That time is enough, however for me to deflect his gun with my free hand while aiming my gun to his neck from up close. After firing, I pull back and retreat back to where Kyara is. After hearing Kyara I can't help but take a quick shocked glance at her.

"What do you mean 'what are you supposed to do'! I don't know why don't you use that flashy power you used earlier?! Or I don't know, defend yourself properly. You said you could do as much right!?"

Seeing Kyara wielding a branch only makes me even more worried as I notice there is more focus on her now.

Line of attack:

(*Kyara, be careful, with what you proclaim to know: I haven't said that the darts put you to sleep, although I get that you are assuming :P)
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 3 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 4:29 pm

"Hahaha, Lloyd, you are one amazing guy, you know that!" Seeing Lloyd dispatch of two blacksuits like that really got me pumped up. But there is not a lot of time to keep gawking, as I see the remaining 7 guys approaching. At least, I only see 7.

2 are coming my way and 5 seem to go towards Lloyd and Kyara. Wait, are they targeting her? I can't finish that thought as one of the 2 targeting me starts shooting at me. Just barely in time I manage to dodge the dart, but it has forced me away from the tree. Welp, let's see if their heads are also guarded.

I charge towards the one that shot at me and before he can pull his trigger again, he has a fist against his lower jaw as I uppercut him. Not knowing how well guarded their heads are, I put in just the amount of force needed to normally completely shatter his jaw without killing him.

The guy next to him looks in absolute horror as his friend is send flying into the forest.

"Don't worry, I'll send you his way right away, free of charge. My treat." I say with a grin on my face as I turn on my foot to face him, knocking his gun out of his hand. I pick him up, give him a blow to the head and throw him after the first one. If they are not knocked out somehow, they are at least a kilometre away. Far enough for me to focus on the other five.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 12:30 pm

"As I said before I need a weapon in order to protect myself and you were the one that said that we could avoid a confrontation which is why I don't have any weapons now! And flashy power? What do you think that mild amount of healing is gonna do here?!"

To be honest I am very pissed right now. I told him before that I could only fight with a weapon, so why is he getting mad at me?! I can't help it that I don't have any special skills like the two of them. I don't have amazing strength or offensive magic that I can actually use. I am just an ordinary person. It reminds me how useless I am in a fight. Even though I don't want to admit it even if I had a weapon I have never fough against people with gun-like weapons. Only if I had an bow and arrow I could fight against these people just a little. But even then I would need help. I can't fight against so many people with weapons that can shoot that quickly.

Maybe after this it would be better if I go my own way. I will only drag them down and they are after Lloyd not after me. And he has Kyou now so they can defend themselves just fine. The reason that I was in that building with Lloyd was probably a coincidence as well. That was just the spot where I appeared in this world. It could have been anywhere.

I am sorry Tada... It seems that even here I am useless after all...

Even though I got try to avoid and protect myself it can't be helped that in the end get hit by one of those dart-things.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 1:45 am

After leaping back, there is much to take in. Kyousuke manages to hold them off on his own, just fine, though Kyara seems to have difficulties keeping herself safe. Yelling she needs a weapon, only spurs on more confusing, as I wonder why she isn't using that power she used last night. Probably noticing my distress the men take aim ready to fire at us. Like a reflex, I jump to the far side to get out of their line of fire, but as I do I notice how Kyara isn't doing the same. I already figured she would be much for defense, which is why I gave her the coat, but I didn't expect her to be poor in offense too. I manage to get myself in a rather sticky situation. "This was exactly the reason why I wanted to avoid these guys at all cost in the first place", I think to myself after seeing Kyara seemingly getting hit.

Still a bit unsure as to trust Kyousuke, I starting to run out of option, as I throw away the sunglasses and close my eyes to prepare myself for the worst. "Sorry, teach, but I'll probably be joining your students before you." After mentally preparing myself for the worst I face the men ready to fire their second volley.

"Quadruple Accel"

'As the world itself seems to come to a halt, I'm immediately overwhelmed by a strong sense of pain, stopping me from moving at first. "I thought I've gotten more used to this by now..." Clenching my teeth I ignore the pain as I dash Kyara, removing the dart that hit her. It seems she's in luck as the suit prevented the dart from injecting straight away. "Next!" Running towards the suited men, I grab whatever arrow, frozen in the air, between my fingers. With now six darts in my hands rush over the five men attacking us firmly planting a dart into the back of their neck.
"..."

With the last one I try to make my way towards Kyousuke, but my vision is already starting to blur, as I quickly reach my limit. Ironically or maybe just a coincidence, I end up on the spot I started as the power comes to an end'

The arrow I hold onto flow towards the ground, as I quickly follow suit. Unconscious, my body starts tainting my clothes. Not soon after a small pool of blood grows from underneath me, dyeing the ground red...

Acceling:

Last edited by Tempest on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 1:08 pm

I have only just turned around, expecting to face 5 guys with 2 allies. But before I can even blink, the assailants are falling to the ground with each having one of those darts in their neck. And then I see Lloyd falling to the ground as well and one more of those darts falls from his hands. Did he miscount or was that...?

The grass underneath Lloyd seems to turn red. What just happened?
Without giving it another thought, I rush over to Kyara and Lloyd. When I bend over Lloyd to see if he is alright, I notice the red is blood after all. Shitshitshit. I look over to Kyara.

"He is bleeding, we have to stop that right now! If there is anything you can do about that, now would be the time! Maybe see if those guys have some sort of first aid kit on them or something!" I start half yelling at her. Then I turn Lloyd over so he lays on his back and look for where the blood is coming from. If it is only one point, I could apply some pressure to stem the bleeding until we find a more permanent solution.

(Kyou is very observant during battle, so he would notice the sixth dart and he knows that you can't trust anyone at first glance, so he has a slight suspicion Lloyd meant it for him, but he has already forgotten that at this point)
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 8:08 pm

"Yeah yeah I will heal him."

I walk over to Lloyd and start healing him. I should be strong enough to stop the bleeding at the least. I finally feel like I am a bit useful. Even though I am not able to do too much.

While doing this I start pouting. I finally decided to just leave and then Lloyd gets unconcious. He better thank me when he wakes up.

"Kyou, what is it that you want to do now? Those guys apparantly are after Lloyd so staying with us will get you in trouble with them as well, besides we don't know if we can find your friends as it seems you have no clue where to go."

Now that I calmed down a little again I have no idea if it would be better for me to stay or leave, so I want to hear what Kyou is thinking about us a group.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:46 pm

"..."

Still unconscious, the body lost a large pool of blood. With some organs damaged and the skin tissue ruptured all over the body, blood is flowing out across the entire body. Though the healing slows the flow of blood, it will take time and luck for the body's tissue to regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Kyara stepping up and starting to heal Lloyd make my eyes grow bigger. So this girl has powers? Then maybe Lloyd has a chance!
Lloyd is looking terrible. If the result of the battle is anything to go by, he used some kind of power that put too much of a strain on his body. This guy is almost as reckless as Jack. And if Jack is any indication of the wounds powers can give then...

"I don't know if you can focus your healing, but if you can, focus on his organs. Wounds on the outside are easier to heal and less life threatening in this case. If you focus on that for now, I will take a quick look around to see if nobody else is close by. We need Lloyd in as good a shape as possible before we start moving him, otherwise we risk his injuries getting worse." That's right, stay calm Kyou, you dealt with this before. And this girl is now looking to you for help and Robin is not here to be the calm guy.

My face shows a fierce determination as I stand up to give Kyara more space.

"You guys are gonna need me and I have no idea where I am or where to go. Teaming up against these guys seems the most sensible solution to increase our chances of not getting caught. Like it or not, I'm staying with you for now. My friends can fend for themselves if they are even here to begin with. Besides, I can't bear to not help people who desperately need it." I say that last sentence with a very signature grin of mine. But behind that grin, my brain is working overtime. I have questions and Lloyd seems like the person that may have some more answers.

I start looking around our current position, not finding any trace of more of those guys. I also take the guns from the knocked out guys and something that looks like a scanner. Never know when that might come in handy.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 12:42 am

"I can focus, so I could try, although I have never tried using this power on the inside of someone's body, but I could try. If there is something I know about it is the human body, so I should be able to guide this power the right way."

I take a deep breath and guide this power inside of Lloyd's body. I think it is actually working, but my power is still far from amazing, but it should be enough to make him survive and give him a more relaxed feeling. Maybe 'relaxed' is not the right word, it still hurts, but it should be better than nothing.

"And don't say it is my power. It is not my power. I don't have any powers at all. If you would use that gadget from Lloyd it wouldn't react to me if I am not using these powers."

(In case Lloyd refuses the power in his body, Kyara will stop using it and go back to healing from the outside, but she will still say her text.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 1:11 am

"..."

Still unconscious, the body slowly starts to stabilize, thanks to Kyara's healing. The body tissues slowly recover as the bleeding comes to a halt. Now out of critical state, Lloyd's pained expressions slowly shift to a more relaxed one. Still needing some rest to recover, Lloyd dreams about the days of his ironically cruel yet fond training sessions.

'"*Huff* *huff*."
"Stop diddly dandling and get back on your feet!"
"You're joking right!? You could at least give me a little break after dying twice now
"Nonsense! You are dying because you lack control and experience. Two things you need to gain fast if you want to avoid a fate worse than dying."
"Ugh... Yeah, Yeah. I heard it before... Though not quite convincing after making me go through all this."
"Hmpf, trust me you will wish you've done this 100 times over by now"
...'
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 4:44 pm

"I'm not sure if you are talking from a inferiority complex or whatever, but as far as I see you can heal him. Good enough for me."

Seeing Lloyd's face relax more and the bleeding stop manages to calm me down a little bit. At least he is no longer in life threatening danger it seems. Good, then we can start moving.

"Anyway, it is most likely not safe to stay here. I'll see if I can tie up these idiots over here. If you keep up the healing as much as possible in the meantime, then we can start moving after that. I think I saw a small cave around here on my way here. That should be easily defendable until Lloyd is able to move on his own again."

Yep, having others to team up with really makes life a lot easier, but then they should not be in life danger damnit!

I look around some, but after not finding anything satisfactory, I get an idea.

"Kyara, if you don't like men in their underwear, look away now." I say as I start stripping the 7 guys from their suits and I tie them together with it in a nice little bundle. Any that show any sign of consciousness get a small love tap to the noggin' so that they are out cold. They should not be going anywhere for a while. Makes them easier to move as well.

I pick them up and hide them behind a couple of bushes that are conveniently nearby. They are findable by their buddies, but they should not be able to see where we are going for now.

Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:04 pm

"First I don't have an inferiority compex at all! Second I can't say for sure if it is good for his body to move him. I know someone with a similar problem with his power and for him it isn't a problem to move him, although he is a special case... in a lot of ways, but I can't say for sure if that goes for him too. I can try to keep him stable while moving him to a certain extent, but I'll keep an eye on him to see if we can do it."

While saying that I keep focussing on Lloyd's body and make sure everything stays stable.

"Kyou, I have no idea why they found us, but it might be because of the things we took from them earlier. What do you think we should do? It might be completely untrue and their stuff could help us as well. Do you think we should take it or leave it?"

The stuff that we took might have been the reason they could find us. If that is the case even Lloyd didn't know about it as it was his plan to take it, but it might have been a completely different reason as well. I doubt either Kyou or Lloyd would betray the rest of us, but there has to be something that makes them track us. It also might be that the 'person' who brought me here is working together with that group and just wants to be entertained and tells them about our location. If that's the case there is no avoiding them no matter what we do.

"But we will have to move. I saw that Lloyd had taken a gadget from them that tracks magic, so they know we are here now that I am healing him."

(Kyara has a medical background and will notice if the moving will go right, if not she will stop moving him.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 pm

"..."

Still asleep, the body is recovering, as it is slowly patching itself up. The deeper wounds are mostly closed, while those on the surface are gradually closing up. Though, because of the rocking motion, some of the still fresh wounds are slowly opening up again, because of the friction cause on the area where the body is grabbed. Though, little fresh blood is the spilling out. Lloyd's expression however doesn't change much though

(Note to Maikuruma: Yes, I'm sorry I thought you started moving, in the last posts. Should I edit my post to match it more)

Last edited by Tempest on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Answering Maikuruma question)
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 11:40 pm

So it is magic after all. Ugh, magic always gives me a headache, it is way too vague for my liking. But that is a bridge to burn another day. Kyara brings up a good point, maybe those scanner looking things are traceable in which case they always know where we are. Then again, something tells me they will find us no matter what and maybe these things can give us some advantage.

Pondering this, Kyou is not saying much for a little while. His face is contorted to a deep thinking face. He is clearly not the type to be thinking of complex strategies and stuff.

"I think we may as well take one or two of those scanner things and at the very least those guns. I may not use them, but it looks like you could use them at least as defense. Let's take the extras for ammunition and so that they are short a couple of them at least."

I look to Lloyd and see his face slowly relaxing the more Kyara is healing. The positive of all this slow thinking is that Kyara really has the time to heal Lloyd as much as possible before we start to move. But looking at the situation, we have to start moving, now.

Walking over to the two of them, I lay a hand of Kyara's shoulder.

"That should be enough for now. If his insides are okay, that is the most important part. Outside injuries are easier to deal with. We should start moving to that cave and wait for Lloyd to wake up so we can discuss our next move." And with that, I slowly pick up Lloyd to carry him on my back and start walking to where that cave is, only half waiting for Kyara's response.

(So yes, we have not started moving Lloyd until now, but I guess your message still holds?)
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 3:36 pm

"He should be stable enough to move and if it goes wrong I can heal him further, but it is best if I stop using my power now as they can track us if I use it."

So we start moving.

"It better not be a creepy cave..."

I hope I didn't use this power too long... Tada will freak out otherwise. He will anyway, let's be honest. Now that I think about it didn't I have a dream about him lately where he was talking to me…? I do want to talk to him more though. I hope I see him again soon.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 6:21 pm

"..."

'Still asleep, slowly restoring itself back to normal. Besides from the lingering blood, still residing on the body. The body itself looks quite healthy again. Though, because of the rocking motion, some of the fresher wounds are slowly opening up again, caused by the friction on the area where the body is grabbed/held. Though little fresh blood is the spilling out, Lloyd's expression, however, doesn't change much though'

(I'm sorry about the last post. I thought you were already moving)
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 2:20 pm

"Agreed, it is best if you use those powers as little as possible. Also, about that cave... let's just say beggars can't be choosers." I move through the woods carrying Lloyd as carefully as possible.

If I remember the way back correctly, it will take about half an hour to reach that spot. The woods seem to be slowly bustling with more life as we go, the sun is shining through the leafs somewhat sparsely, giving the forest a very fairy tale like feel.

"So, what brings you to this neck of the woods anyway? I'd ask Lloyd, but he is playing sleeping beauty over here. Where do you come from and what is your plan from here on?" I try to keep the conversation as lighthearted as possible, I am not a fan of all that doom and gloom talk and atmosphere. But I also need to know who these people are and what their objective is.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 pm

I start thinking about what I can and can't say, but it can't hurt to tell a little about myself I think.

"I woke up in this creepy building with Lloyd. Like you, I don't know where this is, I am not from here, but it seems that Lloyd is from this place. So if you want to know about this place you will have to ask him. For now I decided to stay with Lloyd as I don't know what to do otherwise."

What more can I say?

"My plan for now is keeping Lloyd out of trouble and get home to keep my boyfriend out of trouble. Because seriously he is good in getting in trouble."

I remember all the trouble we have been in... It is worth it tho if I can be with him... and because of that we met so many more people that are fun to be with. And of course drinking Shion's tea with everyone... I want that so badly. I notice that I started blushing so I look away from Kyou.

"I don't think there is anything else that is interesting about me, except maybe that my parents work in a hospital and thought me about the human body since I was born, so I have some medical knowledge. Although I am still in high school, so I am not a real doctor or anything. And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 11:26 pm

"..."

'Left, right, left, up!
Gyaghh!
*Thad*
To slow, You will have to be a lot faster if you want to survive.
W-What's the point anyway. I can just use my powers, right?
Naive! What do will you do, once you can't access your powers!?
Well...
Nothing! Solely relying on one source of power, will surely lead to one's downfall.
E-Easy for you to say.
Slowly getting up, I notice my legs are shaking. Black and blue all over, I once again charge in....
In vain.'

(*I'm sorry. Running out of things to do while unconscious. I'll jump in next post again.)
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm

I listen to Kyara as we keep walking through the woods.

"Keep Lloyd out of trouble huh? And who is gonna keep you out of trouble then?" I say teasingly.

Through some clever manouvring, I manage to avoid the places I went ham on last night. They do not have to see the reach of my power right now.

"I'll give that you handled Lloyd's injuries great. His wounds open up a bit, but it doesn't bleed as profusely and his expression seems pretty calm. And having someone with at least a little bit of medical knowledge is great, so don't sell yourself short, even if you are still in school."

Climbing over some trees that 'conveniently' lay on the floor, we slowly make our way to the cave. It won't be long until we are there.

"As for me, I woke up not far from here a few hours ago, middle of the night. I don't know where here is. Could be the next town over, other side of the world or even another planet, be it my own dimension or not. I have seen it all the last couple of years. I am a pretty straightforward guy. If somebody needs my help, I help them. Bonus points if help consists of me punching stuff. You and Lloyd look like you could use a heavy hitter, so as long as Lloyd is in danger from these guys, I think I'll stick it out and see if we can get him out safely. He seems like a nice kid." I don't mention that sixth dart Lloyd had on him. I have a vague idea what he wanted to do with it and I can't blame him.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 9:58 pm

"Hey, I don't get into trouble that often. And if Lloyd had just listened to me when I said that I needed a weapon than this would not have happened. I can defend myself perfectly if I have a bow and arrow and otherwise something like a scythe."

I am not like the others that I can use magic and defeat the enemies without effort. Not the others here and not the others back at home. Not that Kyou has magical powers, but his strenth might have been magic as well. Even now that finally got access to magical powers I still can't use them, but I did learn how to use some weapons at least.

"Of course more fighters on our side can't hurt and if either of us manages to get back home than the other can help Lloyd, until we find someone else or defeat the enemies."

Slowly the cave comes in sight. I really hate caves. I still see Tada hiding in there... There was so much blood everywhere. I didn't even know humans had that much blood in them. Although as he didn't want to tell me what happened back then it might have been the blood of others as well. If I hadn't found him that day... I don't want to even picture it. I had to heal him on my own as Shion was in a way too bad shape himself and Tada can't go to a hospital, because of his powers. And after it he was just worried about me because I had to put in so much energy... *sign* But I can't complain now. It is my fault that Lloyd is in this state and it is not like we have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with impact
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom RP :: RP Area :: Simulation Realm-
Jump to: