Eternal Kingdom RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kingdom RP

A site for casual role playing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving with impact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Amount of messages : 269
Gold : 1914
Date of registration : 2012-10-24

Character sheet
Power: Earth Gear
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact Mana_b11  (240/240)

Arriving with impact Empty
PostSubject: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 8:09 pm

I lean my shoulder against the wall for support. With my shaking knees, It's getting more difficult to stay standing. My vision is slowly getting more blurry and each breath feels heavy. I don't know if I'm lucky, or not but there don't seem to be any bystanders in this alley. At the very least, no one will notice me here. *Thud*
With that last thought, my conscious fades as I meet the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-kingdom.rpg-board.net
One-Winged-Cat

Amount of messages : 173
Gold : 0
Date of registration : 2018-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 8:19 pm

I remember walking in the city, but that seems like a far memory now. What happened? I remember that I started feeling bad all of a sudden and... and... nothing after that actually. I feel cold coming over me. I finally open my eyes and see that I am laying on a concrete floor. I don't remember this place at all. Did I pass out here or was I brought here after that?
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 pm

"W-Where am I?"

My eyes slowly open up quickly scanning my surroundings. "How long was I out", I think, as I check my body for injuries. To my luck, it seems there aren't any major one. After checking all the urgent issues at hand I decided to make move. Still a bit shaky I advance step by step. It doesn't take long before coming across someone also lying on the ground. As if never injured I quickly rush over to see if the person is alright.

"Are you alright!?"
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Apparently I am not alone. Someone comes walking over to me. Do I know him? I don't think so. So then, is he a good guy or bad guy? So why am I here with this stranger? Maybe I can make him tell me where we are and who he is if I just stare at his face long enough. I quickly stand up. I maybe a bit smaller, but I am gonna try to intimidate him enough to make him talk.

*stare*

(It looks more awkward than intimidating)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Apparently, she seems fine as she gets back on her feet as soon as I arrive. She doesn't seem to be injured which is always a good sign. With one problem solved another one seemingly presents itself, however, as the girl just stares me down. She didn't even bother to answer my question and just looks at me with an odd look. "This is going to be troublesome isn't it", I think to myself, before awkwardly waving my hand, forcing a smile.

H-Hello there. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

"Who are you? Did you bring me here? Why are you wearing so much black?"

Apparently just staring isn't enough, but he should be a bit intimidated after my intense stare. But I can't help but think he is suspicious. I mean he wears a lot of black, so I am not gonna answer any of his questions before I know who he is. I have no idea how I ended up here and I don't plan on staying here without answers. ...Actually I don't plan on staying here at all!
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:55 pm

"Wow, wow slow there! One question at a time." Yes, definitely troublesome. Troublesome indeed. It takes a while for me to progress what is happening in front of me.

"First let's start with your first question. It's rather rude to ask for someone's name without giving your own, don't you think?! But sure, the names Lloyd. As for who brought you here, your guess is as good as mine."

I sigh as I get to the last question, pondering how to reply as she is being so direct about it. "I got this from my teacher. I'm kinda attached to it, alright?! Though you are hardly in any position to be asking about other people's clothing. " "Are those for real", I think to myself as my hand unconsciously moves towards the wings on her back...
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 9:43 am

"Where do you think you're touching?! No one is allowed to touch a girl's wings!"

I hit his hand away. The nerve that some people have!

"But now that I have your name, my name is Kyara."
"...And what do you mean with 'I am hardly in any position to be asking about other people's clothes'?!"

He acts like there is something wrong with my clothes, whereas he is wearing mostly black. He certainly doesn't have any right to speak. Besides my clothes look very good and unique.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm

As I absentmindedly move my hand it gets slapped away, bringing me back to reality. "Ah, my bad, sorry about that" I make an awkward effort to apologize for being a bit rude. "So they are real", I think to myself as she explains herself in anger. Somehow I'm not fully convinced, but for now, it would be better to just let it be. There are, after all, more pressing matters at hand, as I get more serious.

"Anyway, Kyara was it, right? I'm not sure if you're from here, but I doubt this place will be any safe for long. I suggest we start moving instead of sweating the details here.

Last edited by Tempest on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:17 pm

"I am definitely not from here. My house looks way better. There is a door there, let's open it."

When I reach the door I start pulling the doorknob. But it doesn't seem the budge at all. Stupid door! I pull even harder. AARRGGHH! ... Wait! This time I pushed the door... and it opens without any problems. But as I put to much power in that push I fall over.

"That was part of the plan! The ground is safe!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 am

Speechless I watch the rather comical scene play out in front of me. "Is she seriously going to be alright", I think to myself, questioning if she may just be acting or something. I walk towards the door to bow down and lend Kyara a hand. Before I get the chance to help her up I suddenly hear unfamiliar voices. Instinct immediately takes over as I quickly get inside shutting the door behind me. I lean against the door and push my finger against my mouth signaling Kyara not to make a sound. Hearing my own heartbeat pump like crazy I can hear the voices get closer.

"Did you find him?"
"No, Keep looking!"
"He can't be that far."
"Search everywhere!"
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 am

"I finally opened that door. And if there are people we can ask them where we are. And if it are bad guy we deal with it than."

I whisper. I mean that would be the easiest way to get out of here. I refuse to stay here too long. Everyone is probably worried about me and if 'he' finds out... No let's just hope that won't happen... Anyways I will just have to get out of here before that. I notice that I was probably looking a bit sad just now, so I put up a smile. I hope it looks a bit real...

"Maybe this is just all some kind of misunderstandig. Yeah that is it."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Almost lost in thoughts, focused on the sounds outside, I'm suddenly brought back by Kyara whispering. Her suggestion isn't necessarily wrong, though I doubt these people are here to start a conversation. She seems to smile to reassure me, but I definitely am NOT going to confront these guys. Then out of the nowhere the door, I was blocking with my body is pushed against me. My weight is enough to prevent the door from opening, but the sheer force of the door opens up some old wounds. "I think he is over here. Get everyone!". With the door banging against my back I grit my teeth and turn back to Kyara, now more serious than ever.

"Kyara, these folks aren't exactly the ones we should "deal" with! If you want to talk be my guest, but I'm not risking my life for it. Listen, these staircases seem to be going up. Follow the staircase up and if we're lucky there should be a roof floor, where you can wait. Go now, while I hold them off!"
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am

"Don't you think it is better if you go up there? They are constantly saying that they are looking for a male. I am not a male and as far as I know you are. Meaning that they are not after me. I am stronger than I look like, at least that is what people tell me often. So you go I'll follow you when I dealt with it!"

To be honest I haven't used my fighting skills all to much and I don't even know if it works here, but it is a fact that they don't seem to be looking for me. If there were just some windows or something. If I just knew where 'he' was... I hope he is not here as well...
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 2:13 pm

"Y-You really are quite stubborn, aren't you? Well... I'm afraid I can't risk that strength of yours failing us now, so I'll apologize... in advance

I take a deep breath as I prepare myself for this one and only chance. I tumble forward leaving the door free again and quickly take a glance back for an opening. The door busts open and almost immediately three suited man wearing reflecting sunglasses get in holding guns. "Time to take nap, dear friend", one of the man says before firing his gun.

"Triple Accel!"

The initial shock of using this again almost overwhelms me, as I almost lose consciousness immediately. "I have to make this quick", I shout to myself after which I look at my surrounding once again. The dart, which was fired at me, now moves at a snail's pace and the men standing at the door hardly seem to move at all. I run over to Kyara grabbing her from her place, covering her eyes with my hand. There is a small gap between them at the door, which I use to slip by. Ten, maybe twenty of them I pass as I dash out of site, making sure to get as much distance as possible.

After running for some time I end up at some park, behind some trees. Time flows normally again as I place Kyara back on the ground. My body feels like it's on fire and before I can properly exhale, I cough up a large portion of blood. Unable to stand I fall down to the ground leaning my back against one of the trees. Breathing heavily I push out a few more words:

"T-That's should do it... I already apologized, but... I-I can imagine that won't be enough. It was... a rough ride so you can hit me... if that would make you feel better. A-Anway... you said you're quite though, right? So you should be fine on your own now... I-I'm gonna take a nap now..."

In case Kyara resists or prevents Lloyd from grabbing her:
Acceling:
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Even though just now a lot of stuff that I didn't understand happened I did understand a few things. I looked up at the sky. It is day time. I guess it is around 4 in the afternoon.

"Why couldn't it be night...?"

I close my eyes and concentrate as best as I can. But what I should be feeling isn't there... besides I haven't had any real training, but I saw the others do this a few times. I use my healing powers on Lloyd as much as I can even though everything I need for it to work is not present. Meaning it wasn't much I could do, but every little bit is something.

"..."

As Lloyd is asleep is feel my emotion getting the better of me and I start crying. As I look around I understand that I am in a much worse position than I thought even though those guys are gone for now.

"I am sorry Tada, please be save. I'll come for you when I have finished everything here. It seems this guy has a similar problem than you so I have to knock some sense in him first."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Oblivious to me, time passes by. As my conscious return, I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. Seeing the light of day almost gone I get into a panic and try to get up. The sudden motion, however, upsets my body and a jolt of pain surges through my head. Accepting the situation, I calm down a bit and take another look around. Too headstrong to notice at first I see Kyara still here.

"Kyara... Why are you still here? I thought you would have left by now."

Having difficulties standing up I make myself more comfortable against the tree and almost out of a habbit I check my body for any lingering injuries.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 10:25 pm

"It seemed to me you were gonna do stupid stuff if I let you on your own. Besides... I don't exactly live close here so I am stuck here for a little while."

I can't really explain to him how it works exactly so I leave it at that for now. As the sun is setting I feel I can use a bit more power.

"As you already showed me that you have some kind of magic I can't really stay behind, can't I? As it is getting darker I could do some healing on your body if there are still places that hurt. But it seems like this night isn't going to be too bright, which limits it a bit."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 11:06 pm

"So I'm the one... that is going to do something stupid huh? Well, either way, I appreciate the thought, I think..."

In my mind, I apologize again to her, for involving her with this mess. Feeling a bit better I make an effort to get up. "Magic huh... Yeah, I guess you could call it that", I reply as Kyara suddenly mentions she can heal me, which would be quite convenient indeed. As if giving up I get back down on the ground using the tree for support. I smear some of my blood still left on my hand on the ground next to me. It doesn't seem to work though since it's mostly dried up. "So she can use abilities as well", I think to myself as I then wondering why it is apparently limited to be used in the dark only.

"Thanks for the offer Kyara, though this isn't a contest you know? Still, some treatment would be nice for once. My body aches all over the place, so if you can help with that, that would be nice."
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 pm

"It better not be a contest. I hate losing contests. I am very new to this whole magic thingy and it isn't even my power."

After saying that I start thinking that I might have said a bit too much. But it probably doesn't matter anyways. I look up at the sky and feel a bit of power flowing through my body. Come to think of it this is the first time that I am really using this power. I shouldn't use it too much. I guide the power that the night sky gives me to Lloyd and heal him as much as I can. I don't think that it will heal that much, but a least it should be enough to supress the pain.

"See how awesome this power is! I could have beaten those guys as well without problem!"

I should tell a better lie if I want to prevent him from using that power again, but good enough for now. As I keep healing I sudden get a strange sensation, it feels a bit like I got a shock of electricity and I lose conciousness for half a second. I had forgotten that this power has a lot of passive skills as well. It is pretty annoying and now that I am letting this power move through my body the passive skills can activate as well.

"A lake..."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:20 pm

For a while I let Kyara ramble on for a while, as I take in the fact it's been a while since I last had a normal conversation. As Kyara comes closer to heal me I glance back with sincerity. Her ability has a very soothing sensation easing the numbing pain. Though old injuries aren't healing up I can definitely feel that it has a positive effect.

After hearing Kyara boosting about herself I can't help but smile. "Yeah, with a doubt she is going to be a handful", I think to myself. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to bother me that much anymore. "That's good to know", I reply after which I take a look at my hand almost to confirm my body is indeed healing up. Out of nowhere, Kyara blurts out something random and I take a look at what she just mentioned. "What about it", I can't help but ask out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 9:29 am

"I don't know. Just a lake. Are there any lakes close by here?"

I have no idea what that lake meant. We either have to stay away from it or go there... What to do? On the other hand as I just saw that vision we will go there either way. I hope it isn't for bad reasons. We have had enough problems already.

"And as those guys were trying to catch you, do you have any idea what they want from you? They didn't seem like they wanted to drink a cup of tea with you. Now I want tea..."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 10:03 pm

I feel like I'm missing something, as Kyara talks about lakes and what not. "There should be a few lakes nearby I think", I say, getting more and more confused. After feeling somewhat better thanks to Kyara's healing, I decided to focus on moving again. I slowly get back up again. Far from being back to my old self, I at least manage to stand on my own feet again. Hearing Kyara asks another question I take some time before responding...

"Well if they only wanted tea, that would have been nice... As far as I can tell, they only want me to exploit my ability. And I've experienced first hand that they will go to any extreme to do so. Hehehe who knows maybe they really want to use it for something good and me running away from them is delaying solutions to other peoples problems... but no matter what those problems are I can never accept a solution brought like this"
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 7:03 pm

"Then let's get some weapons! Do you have any type of weapon that you can work with? And besides weapons we need some food and a place to sleep. You know any places? I have no clue what this world *ahem* place has to offer."

I should really think before I speak... But for now I need to know what this place has to offer. We should get ready for anything. I prefer to not get in trouble with those guys if we can avoid it. But I have a feeling they will come back. It seems like a difficult topic for him so I will have to wait until he starts talking about them himself. At least I know the basics, but it sounds there is more to this. I assume he wants to avoid them as well so he will probably try to go to places where there is a smaller chance of bumping into them if those places exist that is.

"And we need to get some tea. Now that we talked about that I can't get it out of my head!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Once again Kyara seems quite enthusiastic despite our situation. Too tired to argue over it I can't help but give up and chuckle a little. "Do you even know how to handle a weapon", I respond wryly. "No weapons probably won't do us any good. Though I can't argue with some food and a place for shelter." I take a moment to think of any possibilities.

"Yes, maybe that will do! My late mentor did mention once that he some sort of shelter, meant for emergencies. I believe it shouldn't be more than a 20-minute walk from here. We should get going right away."

Finding a new goal I try to move a bit too fast, as the pain quickly reminds me I'm not quite healed up yet. I can't stop here though. After all, this is as good as emergencies can go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with impact
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom RP :: RP Area :: Simulation Realm-
Jump to: