Eternal Kingdom RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kingdom RP

A site for casual role playing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving with impact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
One-Winged-Cat

Amount of messages : 173
Gold : 0
Date of registration : 2018-09-12

Arriving with impact - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 9:50 pm

"Of course I know how to handel some weapons. I am a girl with a boyfriend of course I can fight. And if you know a place then start guiding me there. I really could use some sleep and the same for you. And if it is 20 minutes walking we better start walking and as it is pretty dark by now it is best to not stay out for much longer."

I actually feel really tired after using all that power. To him it probably looked like I barely even tried as it didn't do too much, but I really feel tired and I could use some food as well. Tomorrow we can see what we are gonna do, but for now I can't think too straight anymore.

I stand up and start moving in a random direction hoping that it is the right one.

"Try not to get hurt again. I prefer not using this power, but it seems we both think the same about using our powers."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Amount of messages : 269
Gold : 1914
Date of registration : 2012-10-24

Character sheet
Power: Earth Gear
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 2 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 12:51 am

Her logic is a bit lost on me, but if I understand correctly she can at least defend herself, which is reassuring. Then, probably getting a bit impatient she starts moving before turning back and scolding me again. I sigh as I see Kyara walk in the wrong direction.

"I'll try, though it helps if you don't run off on your own. After all, it's this way you know..."

With a defeated face and a sad attempt at humor, I point in the direction we should be going. After making sure, she got it I start walking towards our destination. Slightly pushing it, I manage to walk at a normal pace. Along the way I stay rather quite, simply thinking of what we should be doing next. Our walk ended up a bit longer than I thought, as I made slight detours to make sure no one would notice us.

We come across a small manor in a remote location, surrounded by forests. With care, I open the door, as the manor seems to be unlocked. I flip the switch on the side as a dim light reveals the room.  From the inside, it looks even smaller and it doesn't help that random tools are scattered all over the place. There seems to be a bed in the left corner and what looks like a dining table for three in the center. To the right, there is a kitchen. "How does she get electricity anyway", I think to myself, knowing I should probably wonder why it is such a mess as well. I walk over to the fridge to see if there is anything edible left, as I quickly notice three nutrition bars. I take two knowing anything else probably won't be of any use anymore.

"Here you go"

I pass one of the nutrition bars to Kyara before dropping myself on one of the chairs, slowly munching on my snack.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-kingdom.rpg-board.net
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:30 pm

"You seem to know this place very well."

I say as I accept the so called 'food' he gives me. But I am too tired to say anything about it. I just sit down in the nearest chair I can find and eat. I am a bit curious who the other two persons were that lived here and what their life looked like. However I don't want to pry in his past. If he wants to say something I am here to listen, but if not I won't ask for it.

"I still think we need to get some weapons. I have a feeling that those guys will be back and neither of us wants to use or power, so we need another way to fight."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 2 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:16 pm

"Not really. I've been here once when my mentor brought me here to treat the injuries I got from using my powers. Heh, back then I couldn't even use my powers without immediately breaking down..."

I look out the window as I remember the better days. After finishing my snack I get up from my chair and walk towards the window. Faintly, I notice Kyara's reflection in the window. Staring out of the window to spot any unusual activities, I suddenly hear Kyara speak out her ideas.

"... If you really are in need of a weapon, why not use some of the tools lying around here. I doubt that they will be of any use. Listen up Kyara, you should avoid contact with these guys. They always come in large groups to outnumber you. They primarily use long-range weapons, to make it difficult to confront them with special powers. Not only that, but they wear special clothing, said to absorb portions of special powers as well..."

I turn around to face Kyara, more serious than ever. "Yes, for now, we should just bide our time..." I take a glance at the bed and then back to Kyara. "We should take shifts. You can sleep first, I'll wake you up if something happens."
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:16 pm

"I don't mind that plan, but I have to say I can't stay here too long. There are people waiting for me and I don't want them to be worried about me. Another reason why I want a weapon is because I want to avoid having to rely on these powers at all. If I could fully control these powers I should have zero problems with even all of them at once and even with those suits, but I have to avoid that. Luckily I don't even know how to use these powers in that way. But I need something that I can feel safe with without having to use these powers. You can sleep first, there are a few things that I still have to take care of."

I don't want to leave Lloyd on his own at all, but I also have to try to figure out a way to get home. If Tada gets hurt because I left him on his own I will never forgive myself. Besides he already knows I am in trouble meaning he will do reckless stuff to 'safe' me and probably get hurt himself. The more I use these powers the worse this all would get, he could even...

Not even waiting for Lloyd's reply I start walking around the place. I have to calm myself down.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:47 pm

I was preparing myself to stay up for the night but Kyara suddenly mentions that I can go first. She seems to be distressed as she paces around the place. She seems to have problems of her own. Why did she decide to stick around anyway, I can't help but wonder. Thinking back, she had multiple occasions to leave if there were people waiting for her. I start thinking for ways I can maybe help her out. She did take in the effort to heal after all.

"It's good not to rely on your powers, but avoiding confrontation is all the better don't you agree? Either way, if you are in that much of a rush we can always try and sneak out now and use the darkness of the night as cover. You did mention something about a lake earlier, didn't you? Is that where you need to go? I can help you look for it to help you get back home."
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 8:15 am

"Those guys will come back sooner or later you will have to deal with them in one way or another. Right now I am here. When I am gone you have to do it on your own again. Unless you have some magical friends as well, but as you haven't mentioned them at all I don't know if you have them."

I am trying to not sound too angry, but I am clearly agitated. It would be a stupid idea for me if I were to go out now. I would just get us into more problems.

"As for the lake, it might be better to stay away from it for now. I am not really allowed to say to much about this power, but it comes with a few passive skills. One of them being that I can see the future, but as I said it is a passive skill. I have no control as for when I can see it or what I see. But what we tend to see are situations with a connection to a strong emotion. In general a bad one. It could easily be that I saw the base of those enemies of yours or something equally bad. But as I saw it at least I will end up there sooner or later. These visions can not be stopped. So you can just go to sleep now we will need the energy."

It shouldn't be much of a problem if I say that much about these poweres. And otherwise I will explain to them why I said as much and they will probably be okay with it. I do wonder if they already noticed that I am gone and if they are looking for me. It is taking pretty long for them to find me...
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 9:19 pm

"..."

I'm a bit shocked to hear Kyara get awfully close to the plan, that I simply remain speechless, unable to come up with decent responds. "Yeah, I just need to wait a few more days", I think to myself as I try and distract myself, by wondering why she is so insistent on helping me. She did mention that she does so, to prevent me from doing something stupid. But now, since she said she needed to be somewhere, I'm starting to wonder if that is the ONLY reason... "I'm probably reading to much into this...", I think to myself. After Kyara finishes her explanation about her the lake and her powers I move over to one of the corners of the room. It was difficult to follow, as Kyara can be quite vague when it comes to her powers. After getting in a comfortable position I call out to her.

"I sleep for four hours then. Wake me up after that and then we'll switch"

After that, I close my eyes. Unfortunately, more then that doesn't happen, as I can't seem to fall asleep. I was knocked out cold twice today so I wasn't that surprised. In the end, I remained awake while I kept my eyes closed simply listening to my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 12:10 pm

After Lloyd falls asleep I start walking around the house. He didn't say I was not allowed to look around so I start looking around a little. It seems like this place hasn't been used in a long time. There is dust everywhere. Even the air is dusty. I walk to the kitchen. I don't want to snoop around too much and I don't want to be too far from Lloyd. I have no idea what the possibilities are in this world and if something bad could happen to him if I am somewhere else in the house. I try the get some water to wash my face with in order to calm down, but the water doesn't run. It really hasn't been used in a long time.

I walk back to where Lloyd is. I do have some time for myself now so let's see if I can find out what is going on. I sit down on the floor and start concentrating. A magical circle appears around me. I should avoid doing this for too long, but I need to attract some attention from the world itself and see if it can guide me. But after sitting there for five minutes I already give up. It shouldn't be taking this long. I can still try to connect to Shion. I try to search for Shion's energy or wavelength or whatever it is called to get a connection between the two of us... But again without result. What are they doing? I try to do the same with Panella and Alice, but again I can't find them... I will have to give up for tonight. Please be okay everyone...

For the rest of the time I walk around while being worried about this situation and I try to concentrate on possible invaders coming here to distract myself.

(If Lloyd decides to 'wake up' somewhere in this part Kyara will not do any of the actions after that moment and react to Lloyd)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 pm

Despite the ruckus, Kyara seems to make I manage to get a decent amount of rest. Several times there were moments when I thought I needed to get up to check what was going on, only to for the noise to settle down. After some time I slowly sit up straight and greet Kyara. With quick glances, I scan the room, wondering what Kyara has been doing up until now, but I luckily I don't spot anything out of place. Well, at least anything new that is. I roll my shoulders and check other parts of my body. It seems I'm more or less completely healed. Though I wonder if it's due the rest or Kyara's healing, at the very least I'm satisfied to know that I alright again.

"Alright Kyara, its time you for you to settle down a bit. Get some rest. I'll keep watch for now. After all, you won't accomplish anything if you don't take care of yourself as well."
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:32 pm

"Okay okay."

It would indeed be good to go to sleep. I feel exhausted. When I get in a comfortable position I start feeling my body go numb. I didn't notice I was this tired. This has been one crazy day. I hope that tomorrow I'll find some clues as to what is happening. And I mean that for both my own situation and Lloyd's. And of course I still want some tea.

I close my eyes and immediately I fall into a very deep sleep and dream about an average fun day with Shion, Tada and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 8:09 pm

I watch Kyara get ready for sleep. She must have been quite tired as she almost falls asleep instantly. Her expression quickly changes as she seems far more relax and innocent, compared to how I've seen her so far. After making sure she is asleep I quietly grab the blanket spread across the bed. After making sure it's clean, I carefully cover Kyara with the blanket, hoping she won't catch a cold. After that, I turn off the lights and grab one of the chairs to sit next to the window. Several hours pass as I stare out the window into the night.

Suddenly I notice some movement across some of the trees and bushes into the distance. Without thinking I duck to the side of the window hiding. Carefully I take a peek, only to notice one of those suited men walking around the area. My heart skips a beat, as I quickly take cover again. It's still quite dark outside so they probably won't notice me straight away. After mentally preparing myself I take another peek only to notice two people walking around, this time, one using one of those tracking devices. "What are they doing here. I pretty sure I didn't use my power here", I think to myself wondering how they found this place. "Did she...", I whisper, after glancing over Kyara. I shake my head trying to shake off the any darker thoughts and quickly try and think of a plan.

I move over to Kyara and grab her shoulder in an attempt to walk her up (lightly shaking her, in case she doesn't immediately wake up).

If Kyara wake up:

Kyara stays asleep:
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 am

Suddenly the dream I was having changed. Everything became white and in the distance I see a light colored silhouette.

"I can't keep contact now, but know that I am looking for you. But for now you have to wake up. Don't worry I'll guide you."

"I" wake up. In the window I see that Kyara's pink eyes turned bright blue as if it was glowing. I try to look around so I can understand Kyara's situation. I see someone besides "me". At least she isn't alone I think to myself. I can only have a quick look, but it seems like he is a nice person, but sadly I have no clue where this place is.

"I'll take care of them. Stay hidden here."

I say to the person beside me as I run outside to a place a little bit removed from the house hoping they would come my way. Before I even catch my breath I start using my power. A magic circle appears around me that emits a lot of energy, causing the night sky above me to become filled with bright stars.

(If Lloyd tries to stop "Kyara" from leaving the house "she" will use a spell that blinds Lloyd a few seconds in order to escape.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 11:22 pm

I'm a bit shocked when Kyara opens her eyes. The look in her eyes suddenly changed as she gets back on her feet. "Kyara", I say in a soft voice, carefully confirming is she really is Kyara. "Could this be possession", I think to myself as I recall a similar thing happening once before. Before I get to ask, this person suddenly calls out that he's going to to take care of it. Before I get a chance to respond to this person already dashes out the door leaving me behind. Left with many questions I can at the very least be certain that this wasn't possession or at the very least some advance version of it. How else could this person have known what was going on here straight away?

Slowly getting back to reality, I start to think about my next move. Though she said to hide, that would be a bad move for multiple reasons. Unsure of what just happened though, I can't exactly rush after her either. Well, now would be a good opportunity to confirm my suspicions. Not only that, but I get a chance to see, why Kyara was so confident about her strength. With my next move decided, I too rush out the door and immediately find a good spot for cover behind trees some distance away.

Despite that, it would take several minutes for the sun to rise the area has become quite bright. From my angle, I manage to see one of the suited men quite ready for combat out in the open, while the other seems to have hidden quite well, both of them with weapons in hand. "Well, then Kyara... let's see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 12:58 pm

I close my eyes and use the night sky as my eyes to get a good vision of where everyone is hiding in the forest. The sun is gonna rise shortly so I have to do this quickly.

One of the men rushes towards me. He seems to underestimate me while the others stay hidden to see what will happen. I store the power of the stars that are ruling over the sky in Kyara's body and in one move I let the energy out and attack the person in front of me. The guy starts screaming before falling to the ground. The people that are still hiding seems persistent and decide to rush at me in a group of three. I gather the energy around me this time causing a circle of light to engulf me. I wait for them to get closer and push the energy outwards. One manages to dodge, but I move the light in a way that it still hits him as well.

Dizziness is getting over me. Kyara is pushing me out and my body is calling as well. A little to late I notice one last person in the forest aside from the boy that was with Kyara and he is trying to escape. I try to use my power again, but Kyara is refusing too much. I can't do anything against him now. I can't control this any longer. In my final moment I run to the guy Kyara was with.

"Those people are unconscious you will have to decide what you want to do with them. And please take care of Kyara for the time being. I know she can be a hand full, but she isn't a bad person."

After that I lose consciousness myself...
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 am

With awe, I watch as the fight unfolds. Right of the bat, this new person blast off the first suited man with some sort of energy attack strong enough to even bypass their special clothing. As I watch I can't help but wonder where all that power is coming from as the up until now, I've only seen three other people use that kind of power. Her powers continue to impress as the others in hiding jump attacking in unison like they usually do, but even that, hardly fazes her. I watch closely as in a single strike she manages to push back all of them, pretty much ending the fight. It felt a little like they were underestimating her, but I doubt they will ever do that again. "I definitely won't again", I think to myself, slightly relieving I'm should be at a safe distance. That sense of safety quickly disappears as she suddenly runs in my direction. "How does she know I'm here", I think to myself while ducking away out of a reflex. It hardly matters as she ends up close enough, I end up revealing myself from my hiding spot, wondering if this is part of her power as well. She then speaks, explaining the situations and then ending it with a request. Before I can respond she passes out as I quickly move in to prevent her from falling to the ground. After carefully putting her against a tree I look to the fighting scene.

"I think you can both be quite a hassle", I softly, after a deep sigh. If she used that much power, I won't be long before more of those come this way, not to mention they will come in even greater numbers. I walk over to the suited men.

"Then again, I won't deny these will be quite useful"

After scanning their inventory, I take several things from. With two sets of clothing, and sunglasses, as well as a scanner and handgun I return to Kyara. As the light of the sun starts to emerge, I lightly shake her shoulder to see if she is awake.

Wake up?:
Stay out?:
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 9:42 am

When I wake up after some time I notice that I am being carried. I still feel a bit tired. I touch the hair of the person that is carrying me. Did they they finally find me?

(She is clearly still half asleep)

"Tada, you finally found me. What are we going to do now? I want to go on a date now!"

While saying that I pet his hair. But after a few more seconds I see that his hair is black. Tada's hair isn't black I think to myself. I slowly start to figure out what is going on and start feeling really embarrassed. And start to move as much as I can to get off.

"I can walk for myself! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!"

(If Lloyd throws her off before she tries to get off herself she will yell at him for throwing her off and if he tries to snap her out of it before she does that herself she will still try to get off in her own difficult way.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 11:49 pm

I manage to make quite some distance, with the girl on my back and several tools strapped around my body. As the sun slowly rises dawn finally kicks in. Suddenly I feel a gentle touch on the head, as the girl starts mumbling. Based on what I saw earlier I highly doubt this is that person from before. With my hands kinda tied I simply try to ignore it but before long she suddenly starts throwing a tantrum.

"Yeah... Definitely should have left her there...", I think to myself, trying my best to keep my balance. After getting better footing I kneel down, gently putting her on her own two feet. I turn around and take a look concluding that Kyara most likely returned.

"Well, that is rather rude for helping you out, don't think... Anyway, I guess you weren't lying that you possessed quite some power. However, after that, I doubt they will go easy on us anymore and with that level of power you showed, I doubt we can go back to that hideout."

After saying my piece I take out the scanner I kept in my pocket and check the area for any signals that could potentially spell new dangers.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Amount of messages : 47
Date of registration : 2015-03-15

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 2 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 4:06 pm

"Ugh, this is the last time I let them fight me with one hand behind my back. Maybe dad is right, maybe I am getting too cocky..."

I am talking to myself as I wake up groggily on the floor. The moon is high in the sky. Weird, I was fighting those idiots in the morning right? Did I pass out in the park again?

But I immediately notice this is not the park. The ground on which I lay is too soft and the park does not have that many trees. How long was I out? But more importantly...
"Where am I?" I start to mumble as I get up slowly.

I brush my messy blue hair out of my face and it immediately springs in its normal shape.

"God I love anime hair" I say to no one in particular. My dark green eyes flit around to take the environment in. The moon shines brightly on my clothes. Good, still wearing those at least. The stretchy jeans with the orange shirt on top make me stick out in this otherwise green forest. I am probably the most muscular thing around as well. Not too big, but it is noticeable I work out.

Not finding the answers directly make me punch the ground and a crack shows due to the sheer force behind it. The small animals in the vicinity run away. This is not good. I try to collect my thoughts for what seems like hours, but still nothing comes to me. As a way to relief some stress and pent up frustration, I start punching trees and the ground for a few hours.
When everything is out of my system, I notice the sun is slowly starting to rise and my stomach tells me it is time for a new distraction.

Whilst looking for something edible and some water, I hear a female voice making a ruckus in the distance and I decide to check it out. I see a dude carrying a girl and putting her down eventually. Not knowing what to expect from these two, I stay hidden behind a tree, but as I try to situate myself behind a reasonably large tree, I step on a twig.

"Shit..." I mutter to myself as I hope the two individuals don't notice me.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 6:28 pm

"You are the one that is being rude. You were carrying me without permission."

I think I heard something just now, but I had to say this first. After saying that I go towards the sound. Maybe it is some cute little animal. I haven't really seen any animals in this world and I am very curious what lives here actually, but before I even get there I already see a person and I start smiling.

"There are also people in the world *ahem* place that don't wear just black! I am so done with all the black! See Lloyd, this looks way better. Try something colorful as well. I vote pink!"

I run up to the person with sparkling eyes until there is barely any space left between us.

"And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 5:07 pm

"What was I supposed to do, drag you here. You do understand that if I left you there, you could have been killed right, or even worse..."

Voicing my opinion, realizing I'm arguing in vain. Kyara quickly walks over to the sound we just heard, as she most likely didn't hear a word a said. I take a final glance over the scanner and after confirming that no particular signals are nearby I stuff my new gadgets into my pockets, slightly out of sight. I was planning to inspect the suits I stole next, but before I could I suddenly hear Kyara, yell out my name. I take a look in her direction only to see another individual next to her. Taken by surprise I become a bit more defensive. At first, I thought that he might be the one who "possessed" Kyara last night, though that possibility is quickly eliminated when she asks for his name. Not wasting any words, all I do is carefully watch how things play out, ignoring Kyara's comments on my clothing.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 2 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Well, stealth was never my strong suit, that was Robin's shtick.

With a deep sigh I give up my 'hiding' spot to confront these two characters. They don't seem overly strong, so if worst comes to worst I should be able to take them.
Then I notice the gun on the boy. That complicates a fight, but I faced guns before.

But back to the girl, she seems innocent enough, albeit nagging the dude just now. I stammer and try to come up with a good response. Fuck it, maybe I'm better off playing the truth card from the start.

"Ehm, hi. I'm Kyousuke, but friends call me Kyou. And you are?

Meanwhile, I back away from the overly excited girl a little bit.

"Can either of you tell me what the hell is going on? I woke up a few hours ago in this godforsaken place, haven't heard from Jack, nor Robin, nor... nevermind." I was almost about to tell them about Layla, but I swore to protect her from any harm, so the less people know, the better.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 5:53 pm

"Introduction time!"

I strike a pose.

"I am Kyara and this overly serious looking guy is Lloyd. Yeah even his name is overly serious..."

Like me he seems to have randomly appeared here. He might be the same as me, but I don't know that for sure, so let's not tell everyone my secrets. A lot of people are already not agreeing with me knowing these secrets so I have to prove that I can keep them.

"Do you have any clue at all if this place is close to where you came from? And otherwise, Lloyd can we keep him?"

For that last part I turn to Lloyd with a big smile and sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Another hassle seems to have appeared, and the initial one seems to make things more troublesome. From what is happening I feel myself mentally drained already giving myself a facepalm.

"Does the guy look like an animal to you?"

Responding in a cynical way, I avoid most eye contact with Kyara and simply turn back to Kyousuke. All in all, the rare positive side of it all is that out of all the people I met so far today, he at the very least doesn't seem out to get me for experimentations. I go over what he said, as it indeed vaguely reminds me of what Kyara told me when I found her.

"Tell me Kyousuke, I'm afraid I don't recall anyone with those names you mentioned but answer me this: Did you notice anything out of place when you woke up here? And are we the first people you encountered since you woke up?"

At this point I really need to get a few points straight.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 pm

The girl, who identified herself as Kyara is as energetic as she can be offensive it seems. Luckily, the Lloyd guy seems to agree with me somewhat on that and given their demeanors, they don't seem to have ill will. Maybe tagging along with these two will be better for now and hopefully clear things up.

"Okay, let's do this in order then. The only clue I have is that the moon looks the same. Other than that, I have no idea how close to home I am. I just woke up a couple of hours ago in something that is definitely not the park in my city where I was previously. Next, I take offense to be compared to a pet young lady, so watch your mouth a bit" I say that last part while putting my hands in my side and lowering my body so I can make direct eye contact. Asserting dominance and all that.

"As for the names, don't worry, they are good friends of mine. It sucks that they are not here though, but can't win them all. And the only thing out of place when I woke up was me, as I was not in the park where I got teamed up on by 10 guys, yet I feel almost nothing from that fight. Finally, yes, you are the first people I have encountered. Should I have encountered anyone else? Also, please answer a guy when he asks a question, or I'll beat some manners into you. What. is. going. on?" That last question is more forceful, but I try my best not to sound overly aggressive.

Ugh, I hate having to answer so many questions. Robin would have been better at explaining this... Note to self: give Robin a whack on the head for not being here with me.
Also, this Lloyd character somewhat reminds me of Robin. Same serious nature, but it does get shit done, so I give the guy a more appreciative look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with impact
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom RP :: RP Area :: Simulation Realm-
Jump to: