Tempest

Tempest

Amount of messages : 269
Gold : 1914
Date of registration : 2012-10-24

Character sheet
Power: Earth Gear
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 7 Mana_b11  (240/240)

Arriving with impact - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 am

-Alvin-
It seems this man is already quite high up as the effect of my gravity doesn't seem to work well. He reaches the ceiling and through the barrier manages to crack the ceiling open. Hm, that odd... The man crashed into the ground as the impact sends out shockwaves. Quite strong, yet I've experienced far worse. I ready myself for an attack of my own to kick things to the next gear but suddenly something familiar pops. A barrier?! This time around me. I shift my gaze to see Llyod is in one too. So this girl can create barriers about everywhere huh? She then quickly springs into action dashing towards the man in front of me. Is she planning on running away? Though these barriers won't stop us. We won't let them get away now. No, "I" should have about four ways to stop them...

*Hmpf*, I guess it will be taken care of. I guess it is better not to involve them yet. But let's make sure of one small thing. "GOU BOURAN!" I charge my fist with all the strength I can now muster before releasing it all against the barrier.

-Lloyd-
It's quite a sight to behold seeing Kyousuke moving along with the barrier. In the corner of my eyes, I see Satoru grab her chest, apparently in agony. Kyousuke quickly gets attention again as he manages to crack the ceiling open, through the barrier he is contained in. After that, he crashes into the ground. Waiting to see what would happen next Satoru suddenly creates a barrier around me and Alvin before dashing off. Interesting. Seeing how she removed the barrier Kyousuke I assume she has finally chosen. Chosen to stand in my way, that is. Slightly annoyed, I stretch out my hand with the ring on it as I focus on my spell. "Gate Enkidu", The ring glows yellow before portals appear slightly behind me outside of the barrier. Several golden colored chains rush towards Satoru (and Kyousuke), creating a web in an attempt to trap them and pull them back down. Each chain flies in succession as they are meant to cover each other in case one would miss.

Enkidu:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://eternal-kingdom.forumotion.com
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Amount of messages : 47
Gold : 0
Date of registration : 2015-03-15

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 7 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Luckily, the barrier acted as a cushion when I crashed into the ground. But then I feel the barrier lifting. As I look up, I see both Alvin and Lloyd in barriers this time and a Satoru with a pained face racing toward me. He takes my hand and tries to jump, but it looks like he is not gonna make it. I catch him as he falls again and I catch his drift. He wants to get out.

Before this, I started to revel in the thought that I had a good fight at hand. But seeing the last person around here I can seemingly trust in this much pain has brought me back completely to my senses. I need to get Satoru, and with that Kyara, out of here before those creeps can get their hands on us.

I notice that Lloyd is doing his chain thing again as he Portals his way out of the barrier. Seriously, how is he doing so much when before he could barely use his own power? No time to think about that. I can't sense what kind of chains these are, but I am gonna work on the assumption that they function like regular chains.

I bend my knees, gathering all of the strength in my legs. The strength has been building up during my fight. Basically, I need to warm up before being able to go all out. It seems that all the action has been enough of a warm-up as I sense all of my muscles capable of working at 100%.

These guys have not seen 100% of my strength. Not even close. But in order to escape, I am forced to use it. Sorry Nuriel, I'm gonna have to destroy the rest of the temple with this.

In one move, I jump up with a force that deepens the crater I was in after my hamsterball adventure. The whole island shakes from the sudden impact and I push the small island deeper into the underground lake as I take off. The chains try to hold me down, but due to the speed I dodge the first few and with pure force, I push the others aside. Before I can blink, I am outside. It looks like Satoru tried to cover us with a barrier to get out easier.

I land just outside the cave with a Satoru that is looking worse for wear. The night is almost over and I can see the first rays of actual sunlight on the horizon.

One-Winged-Cat

Amount of messages : 173
Date of registration : 2018-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 10:50 pm

As I make the jump I see Lloyd summoning his chains again and sending them after me. There are quite a few of them with which he shows he is not letting us go that easily. As I barely have any power left I can't dodge them and instead lose my balance and fall back to the ground. However during the fall Kyousuke repositions himself in a way to catch me up. While I am happy that Kyara's body is save from the fall, more chains are making their way towards us. Even within the barrier Lloyd still knows how to put up a fight.

As we are back on the ground I realize that we are back to square one and I can't keep up those barrier for too long in my current condition. Kyousuke beats me into taking action and jumps up himself breaking the ground in the progress. Without any thought I close my eyes and cover them with my hands to prevent getting any of the particles in my eyes. If that were to happen I would lose controle over the barriers. I feel Kyousuke getting higher and I hear him fighting back against the chains. And as he seems to want to jump through the whole in the ceiling like I tried I keep my eyes shut until we are above ground again to prevent getting anything in my eyes as he breaks the ceiling.

Before doing anything else I look up at the sky. Is it already morning again? It felt like a short time ago that we woke up. I already feel like losing conciousness and with the idea that it will take many more hours for the stars to come out it makes me almost feel like losing hope of being forced back to my own body. And if I use my spell to draw the stars out it would help the two enemies find us, so I can't use that either and I can only use that as long as the sun isn't completely visible, so if I were to do that I could only do it now. But having a connection with the sky again does make me feel relieved. Even if the stars aren't visible they are there and I can feel them and even if it isn't as strong as during the night I do feel the light healing me a bit.

I can still keep up the barriers for Lloyd and Alvin as long as they don't manage to break it for a little longer, but not much so we need to keep moving. I quickly stand up, but fall down just as quickly. It feels like my heart is completely torn to pieces while it tries to keep beating with everything it got. Before I give Kyousuke the chance to react to it I stand up again, knowing how painful it is this time and preparing myself for it. This time I try to prevent Kyousuke from noticing how bad of a shape I actually am in, however the movements my body make would give me away anyways. I just want to try to not show that I am bothered by it.

"I can't keep them in that barrier for that long so we should get moving."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 7 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 1:51 am

-Alvin-
I repeat my technique two more times against the barrier that the girl used to encase me. Hmm, interesting. It seems that the barrier doesn't affect her as I previously thought. Either way, the show they put up was quite entertaining. Their pointless attempts to resist never seems to grow old. In the end, they managed to avoid the chains of Enkidu, managed to tear apart this very cave and they even managed to get out of our site. Or should I say, that man did...

Unfortunately, they won't be getting far now. Either way with them now out of the cave that means we ran out 2 out of the 4 options to stop them directly. I glance over at Lloyd, who already seems to have moved on to the next point signaling me that is my turn. *Hmpf* I should have started with that, to begin with. But still, Llyod is reluctant to go full throttle against them. Could they really be what we need here that Llyod is being more careful? I guess that doesn't matter, either way. I clap my chest with my right fist, as energy starts to build up. With a big movement, I push my hands to the ground before releasing my own spell. "Flying Raijin"

The world suddenly becomes a blur and in just a few seconds I arrive on the surface. Our stay in the cave must have been quite long as the sun is slowly starting to rise. I can't really enjoy it as I'm too distracted by the sharp excruciating pain that holds my body in place.

Flying Raijin:

-Llyod-

As my chains fly forth, in the end, they fail to hold down Kyousuke and Satoru and probably more because of luck than anything, they managed to create a hole and escape. Now out of my reach, I call back the chains and turn towards Alvin signaling him to move on to the point. As he collects his energy I close my eyes to collect my mind. My mentor did tell me that haste and carelessness breeds mistakes. I take a deep breath before opening my eyes again, as my ring then starts to glow crimson red.

The world suddenly becomes a blur and in just a few seconds I arrive on the surface. Our stay in the cave must have been quite long as the sun is slowly starting to rise. I glance at our location before looking back at Alvin. He won't be able to help us, for now. That said, I doubt Satoru will be able to do anything either, considering her condition right before she fled. That means I only need to deal with Kyousuke for now. But I guess, I can't get careless. I survived this long by always taking precautions after all. I pull out my scanner and after inputting some commands I toss it before Alvin, before rushing towards the location where Satoru and Kyousuke should be. They aren't that far away from here so catching up to them shouldn't be that hard.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 7 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Satoru is in obvious pain and is very obviously failing to hide it from me.
I move over quickly and put a reassuring hand on his/her shoulder. We don't have a lot of time I reckon. Even if they are somehow out of the barriers and the cave already, I need to do something.

"Take a quick breather and hold onto your buttcheeks. I hope you are prepared to hold onto me for dear life or Kyara might be lost. Imma try and bury those fools."

Turning towards the hole in the ceiling, I take a deep breath. Then, I fold my hands together and hammer down on the cave with an incredible amount of force, causing the ceiling to collaps entirely. I move myself and Satoru out of the way, to the edge of the now collapsed cave. Even if they got outside before this, following us would mean going around this enormous hole.

I grab Satoru, look him/her in the eyes and try to hoist him/her onto my shoulders.

(If Satoru complies and gets on Kyou's back, Kyou makes a big jump into the forest below and starts running as fast as possible, gaining as much distance as possible.)
(If Satoru does not comply, this will turn into a little arguefest probably as Kyou wants to go)

One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 9:20 pm

I look around me hoping I can come up with a plan to get away from here, but I feel like losing it. I try to sense the energy of Alvin and Lloyd to see if they are still in the barriers as I really can't keep that up anymore, but even though energy measuring is something that doesn't cost much energy and is something I often do automatically like breathing, but at the moment even that is difficult to do right now.

However at that moment starts talking to me. The way he talks about Kyara slightly annoys me, but I shouldn't complain. I doubt he is a bad guy and even if he were I have absolutely no other option than put my trust in him. He then uses his super strenght on the cave to make it collapse. Kyousuke then picks me up and rushes away from here as fast as possible.

For a second I worry about the two guys that might still be in there, but this is probably for the best. I just hope they will get out of there. If I can manage to switch Kyara's body with my own I am willing to give it another shot to help them, but first I need to get both Kyara and Kyousuke to safety. I just hope that Alvin and Lloyd won't make other victims. Even if they are harmless to anyone who doesn't oppose them, as I got the idea they were try to tell us, they are forcing whoever does opposes them. I really would like to know what it is they really want. I have never heard of an item possessing that many powers and as they seem to be hunting people with powers my guess would be that that ring is holding powers of other people. I absolutely need my powers for many reason. My lives will get lost if I lose my powers. My whole world is on the line, but more people need their powers to do the right thing, I can't let the two of them, or possible more people, on the loose. I don't know what their goal exactely is. It might be something complicated, but there is an answer to every problem.

(Without Satoru noticing his eyes flicker to red very shortly as Kyousuke picks Satory up.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:09 pm

With each step I take, I push the ground underneath my feet with all the strength I have, pushing myself forward. With this speed, it won't be long before I reach Kyousuke and Satoru. Most importantly, I can now finish this. Just before they escaped Satoru looked like he was in a lot of pain. That could mean that he probably won't be able to stick around much longer, which solves one problem. After all, Kyara didn't seem to pose a problem last time. Supposedly, she could only defend herself if she were to have a scythe, something I doubt she can obtain here if she didn't have one already. When it comes to Kyousuke his fighting style is quite predictable. Not only that, but I got a great deal of data on him. He excels in physical strength but doesn't seem to have any magical strength, or simply doesn't have any need for it. After all, he didn't show any magical abilities considering the different obstacles that were presented to him. Most importantly, he doesn't seem to have any traits of divinity in him. So if it's not magical nor divine powers he really does have ridiculous strength. I smirk as I start to wonder where he came from to have such power.

It doesn't take long before I reach the place where Kyousuke and Satoru are. On my way, I heard a loud explosion but that I have arrived it seems clear where that sound came from. A cold drop of sweat flows down my back as I look at the sight in front of me. It seems the small opening Kyousuke made to break through the ceiling has now turned into a large crater, with both Kyousuke and Satoru on the side. I could attack them right now, maybe even take out Kyousuke in one blow.. No! Even now there are still a few unknown variables for me left to explore. I don't see the need to go all out on them but I won't charge in blindly. Yeah, I quite interested to see how far they can really push this.

With that, I stand from a distance to observe. The distance isn't far enough for them to not notice me if they actually looked, but still far enough to somewhat blend in. It doesn't take long before Kyousuke makes another move as he grabs Satoru and dashes into the forest. I follow suits waiting for them to stop to make my move.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Just before I grab Satoru, his/her eyes flicker a different color and I hesitate for only a moment. Then I push that out of my brain for now as I have to get out of here. Now.

I am running through the forest as fast as the environment allows me, using as much of the strength in my legs as possible without shattering the very ground beneath me. Although I may not be able to react quite quick enough to Lloyd's timey-wimey overpowered bullshit, I can run fast. Extremely fast. Fast enough to keep up with a proper train and I honed my reflexes to match this speed, meaning I dodge the trees that appear before me. From what I gathered from Lloyd, he would not jump in without precaution, meaning he will observe me as much as possible, which in turn gives me time to run as far as possible, hopefully even losing him along the way.

So far, I have only attacked with straight forward punches, since those are usually enough. This means they must think that is all I have and that they might even think my thinking is as straightforward and bullheaded as those punches. Let's see if I can do something about that. I make a sharp turn to the left within one step, a sidestep, almost losing Satoru and I continue running.

I can now turn my attention to Satoru for a second, keeping a close watch on my surroundings.

"Satoru, stay with me! You have to stay awake, no matter how hard it is! Answer me this, how did your eyes change color when I picked you up?"

He/she may not answer that directly, but I just hope that by provoking Satoru like this, he/she manages to stay awake long enough.

Meanwhile, I thank Nuriel for my almost unending stamina as I keep running, making turns left and right at as random intervals as possible. I fear that I might have to ask Nuriel for *that* sooner than I thought I would.

One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 11:31 pm

It annoys me that I am in a position where I need to be protected by others. I should be the one helping others. But I can barely move at all. I feel like losing consciousness and I don't even want to imagine what my own body is like now.

Kyousuke luckily seems to be really fast. It makes it hard to hold on though as I don't have much strength left, but it ends up alright, fortunately. He then starts to speak to me. It takes a few seconds for me to answer. My head needs extra time to translate the words that are flying at me. Partly because I am in a bad shape and partly because of the speed we are going by. I know he is right. I need to stay awake. I have to protect Kyara. I can't leave her alone. There have been bigger challenges in the past and I have been in worse states.

He then suddenly speaks about my eye color changing, meaning I let my guard down. Which color did it change to though? Was I being forced back to my own body, meaning Kyara's pink/purple eyes returned or was it... I feel 'his' presence getting close to me. I should have noticed it before.

"If... my eyes... color red then..."

But as if I summoned 'him' my eyes turn shortly red again, however I notice it this time.

"Kyousuke... get... away... from me..."

Having no strength left my eyes turn fully red and with that I lose control.

Finally you gave in. You really caused a lot of trouble for the both of us this time. But I can deal with you later, for now I am carried away by one person and being chased by two others. That means I can do what I want finally. No more playing nice now. Before the idiot that is carrying me figures out what is happening I push myself backwards to break lose from Kyousuke's grip and turn to the area behind me, but as I not notice any presences I think we managed to get a bit of a gap between us and pursuers. However my energy reading isn't as strong as mister blue eyes. While not losing my focus on my surroundings I turn back to Kyousuke. What to do with this idiot? Maybe I know.

"Remember, the darkness."

I stretch out my hand in the direction off the idiot that is now in front of me and focus my power on him. With this spell I can make people lose consciousness, however as mister Blue Eyes made a mess of our body and because I haven't been in control in a long time the spell isn't as powerfull as I want. However it should cause the idiot to feel hazy and it is a matter of waiting to see how effective it is.

(The demeanor of this new person is different of Satoru's. This person's eyes look very sharp and unsettling. The way he move is also off giving the idea that this person isn't completely sane.
In case Kyousuke doesn't let go of Satoru he will still use the same spell and use that opportunity to get free.
The moment Lloyd gets close to the two after this new person shows up:
"Remember, your place." He will use a magical spell with a wide range. In case Lloyd gets hit he will find himself back at the cave.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 2:06 am

Chasing Kyousuke proves to be quite a choir. With what he has shown in physical strength it is to be expected that he manages to reach this level of speed. As the distance between us increases. I go over the two option I have to resolve this quickly. Both, however, present their own sets of problems. I can increase my strength to somewhat match Kyousuke's strength to catch up again, but that could present troubles later, considering the back-up plan. Or, I could use my power, to gain close the distance, but that could lead to even more problems even if I do catch up. *Sigh*, this really is quite troublesome...

Maybe not as fast as Kyousuke I make chase making sure the distance between us doesn't increase that much. Using the marks Kyousuke's feet leave behind I manages to follow suit, even if they aren't always in sight. After several seconds, I suddenly pick an energy signal. Clever... I dash to the left, as I notice a print the ground is heavily twisted. I guess this is where he turned. Then I realize something. I start to get a bad feeling as I make greater haste.

"Double Accel!"

Slowing things down, I use full speed to reach Kyousuke as fast as possible fearing the worst. It doesn't take long to catch up as I release my spell. The costs quickly kick in as I can feel my body slowly deteriorating. I put my hand on the ground for support as I try to control my breathing. Good thing I didn't push it any longer.

If Kyousuke stops moving:

If Kyousuke keeps moving:

Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 11:35 am

It takes a while before I get an answer from Satoru, but what I hear is not what I wanted and I slide to a halt just before Satoru pushes away from me.

The eyes are now completely red and the demeanor is different as well. More unhinged. Another new person in control? At this point I'd rather have Kyara back I think.

This new arrival points their hand at me and speaks something and before I can move out of the way, I feel like I am almost gonna pass out. With all my force of will, I mutter something to myself. I hate that I have to ask this before I am completely ready for it, but with no one left to trust in a time that is not my own and on the brink of being captured, I have no other choice.

"Nuriel, please unlock that which you have sealed away for now."

As I fall to the ground, a beam of light erupts from the cave that is pretty far away and I am hit by it as it comes down.

"I grant upon you your full strength to fight for what you believe in." Nuriel calls out to me and I feel everything unlocking.

My energy suddenly swells and kicks up dust and leaves around me as I am engulfed in my own energy. I regain my focus as I push away the feeling of passing out like I did so many times. This new arrival, it is something that must be dealt with without harming Kyara. I lock my eyes onto them and it is visible that my mind is clearer than ever.

Lloyd seems to arrive on the scene as well and before he gets hit by what I assume is another spell, he summons(?) yet another ally it seems. It makes no difference at this point. Stretching out my hand to my side, I seem to grab something in midair.

"Come forth from my energy and heed my call, Uchide no Kozuchi!"
A light appears from my hand as it slowly forms into the form of a hammer that seems too big to wield, but I swing it over my shoulder as if it weighs nothing. The real fight starts now.

Spoiler:

(Note that none of the energy from Kyou is magical or divine, it is purely his own physical energy, much like ki)

One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:18 pm

So now there are three enemies in the way. Two on one side and one on the other. The idiot shouldn't be much of a problem if I look at the battle he had in the cave and I don't know what Blacky's fight style is yet, but I do know that the boss could be a problem depending how he uses his power. It has been a little while that I fought as mister Blue Eyes isn't very fond of me, but maybe I can enjoy this fight for a bit.

But as I stand ready in a battle position the idiot suddenly starts asking for his good for nothing goddess. He creates a barrier around himself consisting of energy and at the end of his ridiculous ritual he summons an over-sized hammer. As if that should make me tremble of fear, ridiculous. The frustration keeps building up. I just need to get rid of everyone around me, right? I can't leave any potential threats around me. So let's take the offensive. I build up some of my energy and collect it in what seems to be 'my' hand. The energy is now visible as small black bullets floating on top of my hand and one by one I fire them towards the idiot and each time that I run out new once appear instantly.

"Just die already!"

However I can't manage to land a hit at all. The ground around him takes the hits and burn marks are left. The bullets may be small but they can burn into the skin with ease and pretty deep at that. I took down a lot of enemies this way already, so seeing them miss like this makes me even more frustrated. In order to get rid of this frustration I turn around towards the comedic duo, turning on one leg, and fire as many bullets as I can towards them. A smile forms on my face, I doubt it's a pretty one, but I couldn't care one bit.

"I will let no one get in my way!!"

My face twists in every possible form to contain the emotions that are rushing through me and even my form doesn't feel particularly stable, but I will go through ever length to stay standing. I won't lose here, not now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 3:17 am

-?-
With the spell successfully absorbed I can feel new data flowing in. The influx of energy gives me a sharp and familiar sensation. This power can be quite troublesome if used right, better make sure not to get hit by it. In the distance, I see two figures. One who just fired off that spell at us, while the other is standing in close distance to her. Considering the information, that girl must be Satoru, while the man must be Kyousuke. After confirming the situation I turn to Llyod. "Llyod, what is our course of action?"

-Lloyd-
"Huh?"
I'm a bit taken back by the question but then quickly recover as I turn, to our two targets again, before answer his question. "We will stay on standby, Raven. Remember that in our world, they can't run nor flee. It will just be a matter of time. For now, we just need to make sure that won't kill each other, for there own good". Things then quickly escalate as Kyousuke suddenly releases what looks like a new power. Out of thin air, a weapon appears, as he seems eager for battle once again. Satoru then screams out as he releases a new power on Kyousuke. "So they are fighting against each other", I think to myself as this new power can't seem to hit Kyousuke. Her demeanor changed again. Another possession maybe? It still is difficult to get used to them bringing out these power here, but I guess that makes them more interesting. Satoru then seems to give up as she turns around to face us. Dealing with them, however, is still quite troublesome. Satoru then uses the same power he tried on Kyousuke on us.

Raven grabs me as he runs for the tree taking cover behind them. Making sure to shift between trees in case they break down. He also maintains a decent distance between Satoru and Kyousuke but still at a point where he can see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with impact
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom RP :: RP Area :: Simulation Realm-
Jump to: