Eternal Kingdom RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kingdom RP

A site for casual role playing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving with impact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
One-Winged-Cat

Amount of messages : 173
Gold : 0
Date of registration : 2018-09-12

Arriving with impact - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 pm

It seems that Kyousuke isn't going to run around the bush about my identity.

"Does that really matter? It won't change the situation here."

But I don't plan on answering his questions about me. Some secrets are better left as secrets and it really doesn't have anything to do with the situation at hand. After that Kyousuke runs out of the room telling us to stay put. It seems like he has some kind of plan as he wants us to stay here while going there alone. On the other hand he didn't strike me as someone who fights with a plan.

I go over to the door and stay there. If something happens I can run out immediately. I focus on my senses so I will notice if something happens, but at the moment I don't sense anything. I also take a look at Lloyd to see what he thinks of the situation.

Ever since that training I did I feel like I am completely aware of everything around me. A bit over alert. I can't help but try to get a picture of everything around me especially as the intruder seems to have a trick that prevents Nuriel from finding them. However even though I try to stay aware of everything that doesn't mean I actually am. For now I just try to stay concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Amount of messages : 269
Gold : 1914
Date of registration : 2012-10-24

Character sheet
Power: Earth Gear
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 6 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

I'm shaken up a more heavy-handed then I was expecting. As I open up my eyes I see Kyousuke a bit who seems quite worked up about something. Just from his look alone, I can tell that danger is coming and just I was expecting Kyousuke tells someone else is here. Before I can react Kyousuke runs out the door telling us to stay put. Left alone with Satoru I take a minute to connect some dots in my mind before getting up and walking over to the door.

"Let's go Satoru. I got a bad feeling about this... You think you can still use that power from before. If it's really one of those guys then it's best not to take any chances."

Not waiting for any approval I decide to start moving either way. I take out the scanner while on the move and It doesn't take long before I pick up a signal as I go after it, expecting to meet Kyousuke as well as whoever it is that arrived.

-?-

I once again step foot on solid land, taking in the scenery. I let the water of the lake drip off naturally from my long fiery crimson red hair. My white with brown-striped coat has some water repelling features as the water flows away as if it came into contact with oil. After making sure nothing is out to get me immediately I venture further in. I quickly get a strange vibe and it feels as if someone is watching me. The sensation is quite rare for me as I usually managed to get by unnoticed. At the same time, I can't help but feel a bit excited as it has been a while since I've last have seen some sort of action. I crack the joints in my hands before doing the same for next and shoulder eagerly awaiting whoever's out there.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Amount of messages : 47
Date of registration : 2015-03-15

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 6 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 4:06 pm

I am not even thinking about Lloyd or Satoru anymore after what Nuriel told me and I just keep running. I need to know if this new arrival is on our side or not and after that I need to release Nuriel before it's too late.

But I don't know exactly where this new guest is and only running around without knowing where to go won't help me. Suddenly, I get an idea.

"Nuriel, you can still sense my location right?"

"Yes, I can."

"Then use my energy signature to pinpoint the location of our guest more accurately."

"One moment, this costs more power than before............."
After a few seconds, she is back.
"Turn left here and run towards the edge of the island."

As soon as I arrive, I see a new face. Their red hair and weird coat contribute to what I can only describe as someone who has been in a fight before.

I take a cautious stance, ready to fly at him at a moment's notice.
"Who are you and what do you want here?"

(If the new person attacks at any point, Kyou dives out of the way before charging at them. If they attempt to talk, Kyou stays apprehensive in his approach)

Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Lloyd doesn't seem to have any intention to wait and see and runs outside. In that case I am not going to stay behind. I rush out as well, but I decide to stay hidden. There are enough ruins here so I stay behind it to observe my environment. I grab a hold of the gun that I found earlier on Kyara. I forgot to ask if these are lethal. Let's just hope they are not and otherwise I will have to heal the target quickly.

I then notice that Kyousuke found the person that Nuriel sensed earlier. I should get closer as I can't do much from this position. I quickly take in what is between me and Kyousuke. There are many hiding spots with all these ruins luckily, so I jump from one hiding spot to the next making sure I won't be spotted by the invader. I still keep some distance from Kyousuke and the invader and keep the gun ready just in case, but I hope that it just someone who got lost here instead of an enemy. I don't know if my aim is good enough to hit the invader, but as long as there is no one in the line between me and the invader I should at least be able to avoid hitting one of us and if things get worse I can use my power, but as long as I am possesing Kyara I hope I can avoid using it too much.

I focus on taking in the invader. He seems to be ready for a fight as well. I think Kyousuke realized this as well and without a second thought he asks the invader who he is. I wait patiently for his answer before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 6 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 12:16 am

-?-

As I was expecting it doesn't take long for someone to appear in front of me. A man with blue hair and some flashy clothes runs up to me keeping his distance. He seems on edge as he should be, completely skipping over small talk and getting down to business. I kinda like that. For now, I decide not to answer him just yet, simply standing still with a smile, wondering what he would do in this situation. The way he presents himself it fair to say that he can actually fight and that thought alone piqued my interest. Our stalemate gets interrupted as another individual suddenly jumps in right next to me.

"*Hmpf*, I can you are doing just fine. Yet you failed to inform me about them tracking me. On another note, you have become quite bold to distant yourself from this."

After he stands up straight I toss over something small, before turning my attention back to the man who chose to confront me.

-Llyod-
After running to the location Kyousuke was heading, I notice Satory following me far behind. At this point, there isn't much point in waiting for him to catch up as I run ahead. Making sure to come in from a different angle I jump in next the guy Kyousuke is facing. The man speaks up but I ignore his complaining. After that, he tosses something over and I move my hand to catch it. Though his movement seemed like nothing, had I moved a second slower the object would have flown past me in an instant. I open my hand and see a silver colored ring. I move ring over my left ring finger before answering.

"Does it matter at this point... The plan is always "arriving with impact", is it not Alvin!?"

As the ring covers my finger small gusts of wind pushes away from me as I can feel a great power building up inside my body.

-  -

"Well then Llyod, shall we get down to business?"
"One that excels in physical abilities as well as one in the back that focusses on magical abilities."
"Interesting... Hehehe, well since this one spotted me first I deal with him. I'm sure you don't mind right?!"
"... Suit yourself."
"Well, then you heard him. I give you one chance to come over quietly. We will be needing those powers of yours."

As Zelos says that he offers an open hand with a grin on his face. Llyod then turns towards Satoru's location having noticed her hiding behind nearby ruins.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 6 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Before I realize fully what is happening, Lloyd has shown up against my advice. Wait, is he standing next to the guy that is here?

I listen to their exchange and see the dust being kicked up around Lloyd as he puts on that ring. My mind goes almost blank right then and there.

"LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYD!!! YOU DIRTY, LITTLE SLIMEBALL! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" I scream at the top of my lungs as the ground almost starts shaking from the pressure.

Without hesitation, I put all of my energy in my legs and jump for him, ready to punch his christmas lights out. While I am speeding towards the now invader duo, I start chanting in a language that I didn't know I could speak with the last bit of common sense that I have.

"私はここであなたを解放します、古代のもの!

神の光を引き出し、永遠の存在で私たちを恵みなさい!

ヌリエルさまを解放する!"

With that, the temple starts shaking.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:37 pm

I try to keep up with what is happening, but I quickly realize that I don't have time for that. I can't get Kyara hurt and Lloyd is out for me. I guide a bit of my power from my own body to Kyara's and guide that to her legs. With the boosted power I jump back to the house that I just came out of and land on top of it. From here I can at least see everything and the height gives me an advantage in fighting I think as well. Although I have no clue what kind of powers Lloyd is wielding right now. I can only conclude that that ring is giving him new powers and as I don't know what he is capable of I decide to wait a little before attacking.

When I just got here I thought everything would be easy. Humans shouldn't be any match for my powers no matter what kind of powers they have, but the longer I am here the more I notice that the energy flow here is different from back at home. The only conclusion that I can make with the knowledge I have is that this is somewhere far further than I even imagined. A place where the rules I know don't count. I should get out of here before things get worse.

I shouldn't use my power too much. Now that I know how dangerous this place is I can't have Kyara switch anymore until I get her body back home. I have to do anything that I can to stay in charge. I look again at the two boys that are now our enemies. I have to stay careful and don't do anything rash.

At that moment I see Kyousuke going crazy and jumping at the new guy. What is he doing? Shouldn't he be a bit more careful with unknown enemies... Let's just wait and see for now maybe it can give me some knowledge about everyone's fighting skills. I keep my guard up in case one of them tries to attack me. I focus mostly on Lloyd as he seems to have chosen me as an opponent while the other guy focusses more on Kyousuke.

(In case Satoru is attacked he will try to dodge and if necessary jump behind the house to get out of immediate danger.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 2:09 am

-Alvin-

"Joh to... I believe I said that I will be your opponent! Sherry, Gravirei!"

I jump in between Lloyd and the charging man, stretching out my right hand in front of me I call out my spell. The ring around my left hand gives off a faint purple glow, after which my eyes glow in a similar fashion. The faint glow only lasts for a fraction of a second before fading as my spell is released. A gravitational field in a cone-shaped area appears in front of me smashing everything within to the ground. Small rocks across the affected area are crushed to dust due to the added pressure as even the air itself has difficulty escaping. "I can't believe this fool charged in like that. Is he really going to be a treat", I think to myself as I can't help but grin.

"It seems at the very least you have some more up your sleeve then simple brute strength. Wonderful, I can't wait to see what else you can do. They say desperation is a great way to force out hidden talents. After all, after failing to protect everyone, you love, what else are you going to do?!"

-Llyod-

As I hear Kyousuke charing in I simply ignore him, as I can already hear Alvin step in to halt his advance. My eyes do shift for a second towards Alvin as I hear him chant his spell but quickly turn back to Satoru as I keep my focus on her. Satoru, however, doesn't seem to be in for a fight and instead leaps a large distance back. If I remember correctly she used some sort of magical attack last time, which probably favors some distance. Though our distance is enormous I too offer an open hand, knowing she should be able to see it.

"Well, Satoru it is up to you. Come along quietly and I can guarantee no harm will be done to Kyara! Or are you really going to risk Kyara being hurt in a potential fight!? We both know, that using that powers of yours don't do you well just like last time!"

With my hand still open I walk over to Satoru's direction, making sure to keep a keen eye on her, so she will not catch me by surprise.

Sherry, Gravirei:
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:22 am

Before I can reach that traitor, the invader, I believe his name was Alvin, gets in between me and Lloyd and he pulls one of those dirty magic tricks. I am knocked down to the ground as gravity increases. Did I mention I hate magic users?

With strained grunts I try to get up. Even for my strength, this proves to be quite a feat and I notice I could do it with a lot of effort, but getting knocked with my gnoggin' to the ground brought me back to my senses a bit. I stay down, only turning my head slowly so I can talk and breathe.

"Fail to protect everyone I love? That might be the best joke I've heard since I've gotten here. Everyone I love is outside of your reach and the only one I wanted to protect here has just been set free, also outside your grasp. As for what I can do, there is only one thing you need to know: I can give you hell, you little prick! NOW COME AND FIGHT ME AS AN ACTUAL MAN!"

Now let's hope he takes it and walks over.

(If Alvin does walk over, Kyou grabs him by the ankle and will pull him to the ground. If he will attempt another spell, Kyou will, depending on the kind of spell, push himself backwards to try and avoid it.)
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:41 am

As expected Kyousuke gets attacked, but he still seems to be alright, so I will not mix myself in their fight yet. I need more information first. If he gets in real trouble I will help him, but he seems strong enough for now, at least.

Lloyd seems to want to convince me to come without a fight, but I doubt his intentions are good despite his words.

"If you don't mean harm than why not tell me what you do plan to do? Your friend said something about needing powers, is that what this is about?"

As Lloyd already seems to have figured out about my powers it is no use to hide things.

"I wouldn't really understand why you would like these powers. First by capturing Kyara's body you won't be able to get them as these are not her powers, but mine and my body that holds it is somewhere far far away. Second if you know about my powers harming me, you should have understood that my powers are pure poison. When not used it is already consuming parts of my lifespan and if used it will go even faster and overuse could kill me on the spot. What could you possible want with powers like that?"

I can't make a plan of action if I don't know what their plans are. I need to know what they want with Kyara. I am aware that I am not allowed to talk freely about my powers like I just did, but he seems to have figured quite a bit by himself already and maybe I can convince him that these powers are useless to him and leave Kyara alone. Everything I just said is the truth, so I really don't know what he wants with it. While talking I keep looking at both Lloyd and his friend, Alvin I thought he called him, so I can defend myself if necessary and help Kyousuke if he gets in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:10 pm

-Alvin-

"Oh..."

Just like that I cancel my spell for whatever time I could remain dumbfolded by what this man has to say.

"You really don't understand anyhing do you!? *Sigh* I've lost interest. Maybe I was expecting a bit to much."

Looking a bit bored I stare at the ground in front of me before giving a glance to Lloyd and then to the lady he is facing. After thinking some things through I turn back to the man in front of me, with a wider grin then before. I move my hand in front of me in a tainting way before speaking again.

"Tell me this, aren't you curious why YOU are here!? What makes you say you're "loved ones" aren't far off. Not to mention... Aren't you a from millions of years ago in the past. Aren't you curious as to what happened to your loved ones? Aren't you wondering if you're loved ones managed to survive without you? Aren't you dying to know what impact it had on those close to you when you dissapeared? Hmpf, or maybe you don't really care! Maybe they were just disaposable? Ready to be replaced by the people you met here. Truly your bonds mean nothing if you can replace your so called loved ones that easily."

With my final piece said my curiosity sparks up again, dying to see what he will do. He seems quite impulsief too, so this would prove to be entertaining. Let's see what else you can do. The man scream out as he gets back on his feet. His words fall on deaf ears, as they hold no meaning for someone like me. I make myself ready as well.

"You must experience hell first, before you can give to someone, so allow me to show what "hell" truly is."

-Llyod-
"... You seem quite naive. Isn't it always about power to get something done. Those without won't be able to accomplish anything. Aren't you the same! Without your power, how would protect Kyara?! So I'm asking if you will come along quitely. Because I've already reached the stage where I'm willing to everything on the line to make this work."

The outburst changes my expression, into one filled with frustration and anger. The thought of knowing how this is going to go down, yet trying really hard to prevent it from happening. Despite this feeling I don't intend to stop as I keep getting closer to Satoru's position. Suddenly Satoru points something out about his powers. I'm bit surprised as both Kyara and him always seemed a bit secretive about their powers. But it matters not. The things he points out, don't seem to be problems for what needs to be done.

"It matter not, Satoru. Since you are able to be here inside her body means Kyara does have at least some affinity for powers. Afterall if that wasn't the case why not try take over mine instead? Wouldn't that solve the problem in an instant? Trust me, that either of the two of you will be helpful to release the people here out of there misery. As for your powers... It's a shame you aren't aware of what happens when you're not here, but don't think our powers are safe either. If you come along now, I can garauntee you that I will take on any burden your powers may bring."

With that I offer up my hand one final time. Deep down, I feel like I already know how this will end up as I prepare myself mentally for what is next to come.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 9:42 pm

I feel the spell being lifted and without hesitation I jump back to my feet. This guy just loves to talk doesn't he?
I try to drown him out, but he has a way that just forces me to listen and pay attention. Really glad he did, because all his words start to make sense to me and I start smiling myself.

"So you know from when I am, but the way you talk shows me you have no idea who my friends are. There is a reason I am not worried about them even if they were here as well. We went through hell multiple times together, one time for real I believe, and we always came out on top. You are no different."

That's right, I know types like these used to lure me into blindly attacking and I still fall for it sometimes, but not this time. There is something on the line according to this guy.

I am not gonna waste any time anymore, this guy is going down. With even more speed than before, I close the gap between him and me with a super jump. I look him dead into the eyes while preparing to knock him away.

"Goodnight" is all I say before swinging, aiming for his face. The force behind this punch is many times bigger than what I used in my first meeting with Lloyd. I have not reached my limit yet, but this guy might force me to if his cockiness is any indicator.

The island is still shaking in the meantime and it looks like it is not stopping anytime soon, instead getting worse. At first it was just a small tremor, but now small rocks are starting to shift.

(If Alvin blocks the punch, either himself or with a barrier, not sure what he would do or how fast he can react, the shockwave will almost split the water behind him all the way to the other side. If he blocks it himself, he will be send flying.)
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 12:34 am

It doesn't seem like he is willing to talk to me, but I need answers for him. His shift in expression make me more wary and as he comes walking closer I notice that I am making myself smaller to protect myself and be able to jump away quicker if necessary.

"Naive yes indeed, but I don't think that is a bad thing necessarily. My goal is to create harmony after all and I have been in countless battle before I had this power. I am not dependant on it, but that seems to be different from you."

I need him to talk. Even though he isn't really listening to me. He is just trying to taunt me. The problem is that it is working. I am not easily taunted, but when it is about Kyara it is different and I know that. I should keep focussed. But having no connection with the sky and this trembling of the ground isn't making that easy. I don't care who it is, but if I can make their life even a bit easier I will help them with it.

"I didn't get an answer. As you know I won't get Kyara in danger, so I can't accept your offer if I don't know what it is that you seek. Are you just looking for power for the sake of it? Do you want to get money out of it? Or is it something more complex? If you have a problem than I am willing to help. I am serious about that. The only thing that I want is for everyone to be able to have a good life and if there is anything I can help with than I will. You don't need to fight or threaten me for that."

As he said beforehand I am naive and I am giving him an easy opportunity to exploit that with my offer, but I really am willing to help him if I can and if I can do it while Kyara stays safe.

"And for clarification I have the ability to share my power with one other person, anyone, and I choose Kyara. I can't change that decision anymore before you ask about that. She doesn't have any affinity for powers, so you can't use that. And as for the body switching, this is the first time I am doing it, so I don't know if I can do it with anyone, but Kyara is easier because I have a connection with her through my powers. And if I can avoid it I won't take over anyone. People need to be in control of their own bodies. It is already bad enough that I took Kyara's body, but I know she refuses to use my powers and won't defend herself when in trouble. I have to protect her for now. And if your powers hurt you as well than there has to be another way for you to accomplish your goals. I can't accept if you hurt people for it. And putting people out of their misery if you mean to kill with that, these powers certainly aren't meant for that. They are meant to create harmony. I don't need anyone to take over the burden. I won't let anyone take that pain... Nobody deserves that..."

All kinds of memories return to me as I think that. I have been through so much because of these powers I have tried to get rid of it for some time as well, I hurt many people with my very existence. Just having these powers tears everyone apart and brings people in danger. And I hurt Kyara because of it over and over. Now it is time to use it to protect her and everyone else. I won't let anyone harm her. I keep my eyes strongly on Lloyd and stare deep into his eyes to show that I am serious about everything I just said.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 3:41 am

-Alvin-

The man still seems quite convinced of his own justice as he stands back on his feet with pride. And just like that, he takes off once more, in a direct line going in an attack. Though a bit disappointed he once again comes in without much of a strategy he at the very least shows a greater level of strength. Because of that I can't help but smile with excitement. "Flynn", The name pops inside my mind as I close my eyes.  All I hear is the word "goodbye" as this man crosses the distance to attack. My arm moves on instinct as I move it between myself and his attack.

His punch connects to my upper arm as the force behind it, pushes me across the lake I came from*. In the air, I perform a somersault to get a better orientation before I crash into the wall on the other side. With my legs firmly planted into the wall, I move my head up as I look over the man with a smile. Things feel like they are happening in slow motion as trembling from before seems to have escalated with small bricks of debris falling down from the ceiling.

"Not good enough!"

like spring being properly winded, I brace myself. Then just as fast I was send flying I launch myself back towards that man, for an attack of my own. "Gou Bauran", as the word pop up inside my mind my fist flashes bright blue. With full force, I swing my charged fist in front of him, causing the light to expand, creating to shockwave, similar in force.

*Do remember, that you can't force/make me do something.
Gou Bauran:

-Lloyd-
In the background, I can hear the fight between Kyousuke and Alvin being taken to the next level already. Kyousuke displayed quite some physical high points, but somewhere deep down I'm not all to worried about Alvin. My focus remains on Satoru, as she seems awfully on the defensive. At this point I covered enough distance to "leap" the distance to strike, but seeing how she used a unique power last time, I remain in place to checks things out. She then picks up the conversation on her own, claiming things I've many times over, too the point where I should probably end this pointless discussion. But something in me suddenly feels the need to continue as I decide to humor her.

"Harmony? Don't fool yourself, because you will achieve no such thing! How is your goal of protecting Kyara in line with creating harmony for anyone else? What if I needed to do this protect some I care about?! Does that make me any different then you?! What if I needed to sacrifice Kyara to create harmony for the future?! Can you do that? No, you can't... Or I should say you 'won't'. If you aren't in need of those powers of yours, then maybe you simply don't deserve them. For I have faced many battles as well, and I have gained this curse to achieve 'my' goals! And I will not let the idea of experiencing pain, getting injured, or even death stand in my way of any of that. Because my goals are worth fighting for"

With that I raise my fist towards Satoru, showing just how serious I am and am willing to go. Satoru, however, also mentioned that she is willing to help, causing me to put my fist down again. "Triple accel", In my mind I say the magic words again, as the world around me slows down considerable. I don't waste time as I jump up the to building Satoru is standing on, with only a few meters now separating us, before canceling my powers again.

"Then do lend me that power of yours, to free the people here from there hell. We need the two of you for that, but as you can see, Kyousuke is so willing to come along. So...If you truly believe in harmony, you can use your powers to help Alvin subdue Kyousuke so we can end this without someone getting killed. Then, you have truly used your powers for harmony, as the two of you can help us save the people of this place."

(If Satoru doesn't initially respond to the acceleration, Lloyd will not grace Satoru with a look, as Lloyd will have his back turned towards Satoru. This is because Lloyd can take in this risk if Satoru can't properly respond to his accel)
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm

I am barely able to cross my arms in front of me as this Alvin character is already back delivering a punch.

"Shiiiit!"

The shockwave from what I assume is another spell sends me flying through leftover walls and buried in rubble.

So he doesn't even need to speak to use his magic apparently. That makes things a tad more difficult.

I grunt as I realize a few boulders are pinning me down. The slight taste of something metallic enters my mouth and I quickly realize I am bleeding. Huh, that's been a while. I have to start tackeling this differently.

As I lay there, buried in rubble, I start thinking as fast as I can. Not my strong suit, but desperate times...
This guy is cocky, probably more than me and he can take one of my somewhat more serious punches. Not only that, he can fire back with similar intensity. Think Kyou, what would your friends do in this situation? Robin would come up with a plan on the fly, probably hide behind these rocks and launch a sneak attack. But I'm not sneaky at all. Then again... Maybe I don't have to be.

Getting a feeling of the rocks and rubble around me, I look up at Alvin. Perfect, I should be able to reach it from this point.
Without any further waste of time, I begin chucking the rocks and rubble in his direction one after the other. I send at least 3 bigger rocks his way before chucking 5 slightly smaller ones. After that, I jump after the rocks myself. In the chaos of flying rock and dust that ensues, I dive a bit to the left and prepare to punch him with the same intensity as before.

Meanwhile, the island is still shaking and somewhere deep within the island, something cracks.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:42 pm

Even though I am offering my help to them Lloyd keeps insulting me. The thing is I couldn't care less whether people agree with the way I decided to use my power or not. I know I have helped a lot of people with it and I will keep doing that in the future. However as he keeps talking about endangering Kyara or even sacrificing her I notice I am losing my cool. Then I feel my body going limp. As this refers to my own body and not Kyara's I doubt it will be very visible to Lloyd. I again look Lloyd in the eyes as I feel my powers switching out and my eyes turning bright red. It suddenly feels like I am on stand-by as I see myself raising Kyara's arm and summoning a ball of 'light'. However even though my normal power is always seen as dazzling white, this power is always as black as the night.

No! I immediately shake my head and get control back. The ball of 'light' dissapears and my normal power comes back banning the other power again, causing my eyes to turn blue again. I promised to not use that power again. Because I lost it for a little I didn't even notice Lloyd is now standing right in front of me. That might be a dangerous power. He is either really fast or he can manipulate time. It doesn't matter what it is exactely. It is dangerous as my powers aren't made to deal with that easily. I can try to focus on his energy a bit more. I think I might be able to keep up a little with what he does while moving that quick, but if he attacks me while in that state it doesn't even matter if I can follow where he is. All the more reason for going along with him for a little.

"One last time. Stop provoking me. I already said that I am willing to help you, but I won't let Kyou get involved. He doesn't want to go along with this and you should respect that. You can't force people to do what you want. And as I already said, this power isn't meant to kill anyone and I won't do that if that is what you want me to do."

Everything keeps shaking. It seems like things are turning against me. In Kyara's body I am already limited as I have to keep her safe at all costs. This guy also seems to wield a power that I might not be able to beat. At least not without going all out, which I refuse because it might kill him and I would get thrown out of this body. Besides I am not even sure if that works. I can't keep up with that for very long and if I don't hit him in that time I still lose. Also the lack of connection with the sky is wearing me down and now this shaking is moving the sand on the ground around. I have to stay up here. I wield my power with my eyes if the sand gets in my eyes I will become unable to use most of it.

(Satoru is able to follow Lloyd's energy when he uses his time slowing power, but he will only be able to globally know what he is doing. As in he can follow him if he quickly goes from one place to the next in the slowed down time, but he won't be able to know exactely what he is doing. However even though he knows that he can't really do anything about it.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 am

-Alvin-

As my hit connects and the man flies off I feel a bit disappointed, seeing how this worked out to easy again. I snap my head, turning it to each side, before moving over to my wrists and joints. I won't deny that I start to feel excited again as I haven't faced this power in while now. The last was another one of those types who thought they stood a chance against me. My heart is pumping as I wait for his next move.

The man takes his time before getting up. Maybe he is considering of giving up, or maybe he is working out his next line of attack. After he gets back to his feet he suddenly starts tossing rocks. I feel a bit disappointed, maybe even a tad insulted. Does he really think rocks are going to stop me? Or has that last hit pulled a few screws loose? Either way I hardly feel the need to take this serious. I push my arm forward again. "Sherry, Gravirei!" once again the ring flashes with a faint purple glow before the area in front of changes. By creating a gravitational area in front of me I stop the incoming debris dead in its track. The rocks are forced to the ground before they have a change of hitting me.

Seeing this sad excuse of an attack come to on halt I cancel my spell to check what's up next, but in the corner of my eye I suddenly spot this man charging in. Tsk, he must have moved outside of the range of my spell. Unable to properly get into a position to counter his assault I brace myself with another spell. "Renji, Doruku!" As the words form inside my head my ring glows briefly with a faint light brown color. Rocks grow from my skin as they form a layer of armor. The man's hits hard but with clever movement of my head and the armor to reduce the impact I manage to avoid any lasting injuries. I take a few steps back as I then face him again as I keep my hands up high, ready to face him for another round with a grin.

-Lloyd-
Seeing Satoru use a different type of power slightly catches me off guard. She quickly stops, making me wonder how much power she truly has. I believe I also saw her eyes color for a brief moment as well. Did another person took control for that moment? Regardless almost as soon as those changes appeared they also vanished. I take that brief opportunity to make my move as I use my accelaration to move in closer. Seeing how Satoru didn't interacted with me while I was moving past her I turn my back to her keeping my distance. With this amount of distance I should be able to respond quick enough and with my back turned I can't fall for weird visionary illusions.

Having noticed I moved passed her she turn back to me again as she speaks up again. As she talks I notice how she still seems rather naïve but at the very least seems willing to cooperate. I can't ask for more and should simply drop this part of conversation. There is one part though that should be addressed as she seems to be mistaken about it.

"I think I already made myself clear that we aren't out to kill the both of you. Alvin may not be as outspoken about it, but if Kyousuke won't force his hand he won't kill him. And just to be clear Satoru, we have faced gods before you ever showed up here. Even if we are forced to kill, we have ways to undo that. We simply hope it doesn't have to come to that. Simply hold Kyousuke use your powers to hold Kyousuke down, or power Alvin up to increase to gap between them so Alvin can safely subdue him."

As I say my last, I move towards the battle of Kyousuke and Alvin looking over their fight.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm

My hit connects, but as I start to expect, this guy has an answer to almost anything. But I notice my punch had an impact and he seems to enjoy it. My blood is starting to pump as well and I notice I am starting to grin as well. I am enjoying this fight more and more.

However, in the corner of my eye I notice that Satoru and Lloyd are doing almost nothing but talk. Is Lloyd trying to convince Satoru? What is going on there?
I decide to yell in their direction.

"SATORU, DON'T TRUST LLOYD, HE BETRAYED US BEFORE, HE'LL DO IT AGAIN! KYARA IS NOT SAFE"

And with that I focus on my fight again. Alvin seems to have raised his arms. So far, I have been delivering single straight punches and it hasn't had much effect. Let's see how he handles this...

I jump forward once more and I start pumping my arms in his direction. I am throwing punches faster and faster, stronger and stronger.
Unlike Lloyd, Satoru or this Alvin, I don't have any magic or special powers, but that doesn't mean I can only throw one punch at a time. This is a move I have practiced with Nuriel over and over again, training under harsh conditions and I lovingly call it:

"GATTLING PUNCH!"
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Lloyd is still not listening to me at all and keeps pushing his own schedule on me. It is then that I hear Kyousuke scream something in my direction. He seems to be under the impression that I trust Lloyd and fall for his lies. The truth is that I don't trust Lloyd at all. If I was in my own body I would have risked losing the battle and attack Lloyd immediately. The worst that could happen is getting injured at the moment. I do believe that Lloyd isn't out to kill us. He would have done so already if he wanted that. The problem is that I don't want to risk getting Kyara hurt as I know that I can't win this battle. Kyousuke keeps fighting and even now he keeps going with strange forward attacks even if they get stronger or faster his technic is still the same, while Alvin showed a lot of varied technics. I doubt Alvin will lose to him. Stopping this fight might be better for Kyousuke as well.

While not getting Lloyd out of my vision as I really don't trust him at all, no matter what it looks like, I decide to give in at least partly. He still seems to want to capture Kyousuke as well which I want to avoid. Maybe there is a way to do that. As quick as I can, to prevent Lloyd from stopping me if he wants to, I create a barrier around Kyousuke. This way Alvin and Kyousuke become unable to fight and even if Lloyd uses his super speed or whatever his power exactly is, he won't be able to get to Kyousuke and he is safe from any attack. I use quite some amount of power on this barrier as I have no idea how strong their powers are compared to mine. I return to my conversation with Lloyd.

"Here, they stopped fighting. That is what you wanted right? Now you both leave Kyousuke alone. I will come with you guys. Is it okay that way?"

I suddenly feel a strong shock in my chest. I try to not react to it so Lloyd doesn't notice it, but my hand is already moving towards Kyara's chest. This move is just an instict. This pain is coming from my own body, not Kyara's. I know this pain. My body is trying to warn me. It is because I am using quite a bit of power, but I will not stop before Lloyd agrees with leaving Kyousuke here, safe.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 7:57 pm

-Alvin-
A powerful blow connects as the armor I created partially crumbles apart. I turn to face my opponent again as the rest of my armor crumbles as well. No close together I ready to close combat, but suddenly this man shifts his attention towards the other duo. I can't believe he does stuff like that. I don't hesitate one minute as I take the opportunity to get a hit in myself, almost simply to drive in a point. Swiftly, I make a jab to his stomach.

"I believe you have your hands full over here!"

Even if it connects or not I take a step back and take a stance again. The man smiles before jumping up again, probably ready to strike again. He yells out his attack before unleashing it. I brace myself for the worst, but we suddenly get interrupted by a barrier of unknown origin. The barrier seems to trap this man inside, stopping his attack. Since it stopped his attack, I doubt it was his doing and it doesn't seem like Lloyd's spell either. That could only mean that the other one near Lloyd is responsible. As the barrier is working in my favor I remain on standby while carefully observing the barrier in cause something new happened.

-Llyod-
It took a while but Satoru finally seems willing to lend his aid, until we suddenly hear Kyousuke shout out. I suddenly feel a bit sorry for Kyousuke, as I realize that he probably isn't taking this fight as serious. His lack of attention to the fight at hand is beyond troublesome as it opens up various questions I don't feel like figuring out. At the very least Alvin should be able to deal with whatever Kyousuke brings out.

Satoru is up next as she meddles in the fight up ahead. She moves only for a barrier to appear. The barrier envelopes Kyousuke, trapping him within it and also stopping his last attempt of an attack. I can't help but show my surprise as it is quite different from what I was expecting. My surprise is short lived though, as seeing this opens up new possibilities I didn't take into account before. Satoru then asks if I'm satisfied, requesting to leave the scene with her. In the corner of my eye I notice Satoru reach for her chest which catches my attention for a moment. A small grin appears on my face as things seem to have been simplified.

"I think I already mentioned that we need the both of you, so I cannot leave Kyousuke behind. Not only that but even if I were to leave him behind he would have nowhere to go either way. But to answer your other question. Yes, this will work fine for now."

With I stretch my hand with the ring on it as I focus on using another spell. "Gate Enkidu", The ring glows yellow before a portal appears slightly to the right of me. A golden colored chain with anchor appears as it rushes towards the barrier that Satoru created in an attempt to wrap itself around it and pull the barrier along with Kyousuke in towards me.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 11:51 am

Alvin is no slouch in battle as for the small moment I shout out to Satoru, he jabs me in my stomach. It doesn't feel like he is using magic this time for the punch and the impact barely affects me. But it does prove his point, he is quite a handful.

Just as I start building up my strength more and more and finally unleash one of my more serious moves, I am encased in a barrier that stops my attack from connecting. I look over quickly to Satoru and Lloyd and notice it was Satoru that did this. Before I get the chance to get enraged at this seeming betrayal, I notice that Satoru instinctively reaches for his/her chest and it keeps my mind clear. I am not the only one in danger here. Kyara is as well.

Think Kyousuke, think. Suddenly I notice one more thing. This barrier is formed around me like a giant hamster ball. I start grinning.

"I know you tried to stop me Satoru, but thanks for this new opportunity."

I start pushing against the barrier and slowly it starts moving. Even if I am not in direct contact with the ground, I can punch the barrier in such a way that it starts rolling. I turn my attention back to Alvin before noticing the chain coming for me from Lloyd. As quickly as I can, I punch towards the ground, which launches my magical hamster ball and transforming me into a pinball.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 12:00 am

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like my plan is working and another small problem is that I showed my weakness, my pain, to Lloyd. Lloyd shows off a new power with which he tries to grab the barrier containing Kyousuke with a chain. That seems bad. Better dropping the barrier before that happens, but then Kyousuke suddenly speaks up. A new opportunity? Does that mean that this is helpful to him?

My body is quickly heating up. I feel my body is trying to alarm me to stop. I can't keep going like this. What can I even do against someone with so many strong powers? Especially that time slowing power is a problem. He mentioned that those powers hurt him too, but he is still fighting now and doesn't seem hurt unless he is managing to hide it, so it seems he can do quite a bit. I would have been able to go much further too if I wasn't using power to possess someone and while the light of the sky is far above us, far out of reach. Even with my other power I might not make it. Even more reason to not use it, but the more my body is hurting me the more I start to worry that I will be forced to use it or be forced out of this body. I don't know which one would be worse here. Probably the first of the two still. I really hope that Kyousuke has a real plan this time as I can't even hold that barrier for that long. I decide to trust him for now while trying to hide the pain that is increasing quickly. I keep focussing my eyes on the barrier to wield it while using my hands to support it a bit. As Kyousuke seems to want to move around in it I try to make it a bit lighter without losing it's sturdiness. I also try to not lose my focus on Lloyd or Alvin. Even though I wield my powers with my eyes that doesn't mean I can't focus my vision on my surroundings. I still have a clear vision on Lloyd and Alvin both.

(In case it becomes dangerous for Kyousuke to have the barrier around him Satoru will drop the barrier and in case Lloyd decides to use this opportunity to attack Satoru, Satoru will drop the barrier to defend himself if that wouldn't mean direct danger for Kyousuke. He would take the hit and keep the barrier stable if it would endanger Kyousuke to take the barrier down.)
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 2:07 am

-Alvin-
My punch seems to caught this man's attention and just like that I take a step back and prepare myself. All this man really does are straightforward attacks, so with our distance increased I should have a bit more time to properly respond. The barrier put a stop to his next attack and all I do, is observe how it works. Llyod, however, seems to have other plans as he is already making his move. Seeing how he is still near our other target he must have convinced her to come along. "Hmpf, sly as ever I see", I say in a soft voice. Those chains should wrap things up nicely.

This man, however, seems to think otherwise as he once again shouts his lungs out before doing pulling of another stunt. Probably using his own weight and strength he pushes the barrier along with himself around. No that can't be all to it. If that were the case that barrier would have been useless and it wouldn't have been able to cancel this man's last attack. That girl must also have a hand in this. The chains barely miss their target because of the movement and Llyod doesn't seem to have another effort to continue. I guess that means it's my problem again. Fine by me! I push my hand in the direction my opponent is as my ring gives a faint purple glow. "Sherry, Gravirei!" A gravitational area is formed in an attempt to pin this man down along with this barrier.

-Lloyd-

My chains reach Kyousuke, he suddenly makes the barrier move. I give a quick glance at Satoru before going back over the fighting ground. Not expecting the barrier to move like that my chains miss their mark and not wanting to put more effort into it, I simply release the spell, causing the chains to slowly dissapear. I fold my arms in front of me after which I simply resume my role as a spectator again.

"That was a neat little trick you. But, you do realize that things like that only delay the inevitable. I commend you for holding out for so long, but we both know you won't last much longer. Simply face it that you can't approach this halfway and simply make a decision. You have three choices here. You can either help me and subdue Kyousuke, or you can refrain from meddling all together and join us quietly when Alvin is done, or you can continue to stand in our way and push yourself to face me. I suggest you choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 pm

As I start moving, I notice that the barrierball is becoming lighter. I glance over at Satoru and see that this is probably their doing. Maybe Satoru is looking after me after all?

Lloyd's chain misses me and due to the punch to launch me upwards, the gravity spell of Alvin only barely slows me down.
During my ascend to the roof of the cave, I see everything and everyone below me. And something strikes me as odd. Before, Lloyd couldn't use that power of his without crashing and bleeding. How come he is perfectly fine now? I thought he used his powers at least once and now he is opening goddamn portals and throwing chains. What is different this time?

More time to ponder is not now as I reach the roof of the cave. I turn around so I am facing the top and I unleash a punch towards the roof. I may not be able to punch someone while in this barrier, but I can still decide where to go. The shockwave of my punch connects at the same time as the barrier, which propels me down at incredible speeds whilst hacking away at the roof of the cave. Barely before I hit the ground, I think I see a ray of light? The outside? I thought we were deeper underground than that.

The moment I hit the ground, I strike like a small meteor and the impact leaves a crater multiple times larger than I am. The shockwave pushes the water around the small island away and the island itself starts shaking even more and cracking now as well.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:36 pm

Lloyd makes clear immediately that he is fed up with my delays and wants me to choose. I really do want to help them, but if they can't accept that they will have to leave Kyousuke alone than I can't help them. And staying away from him seems like a better idea if I want to protect Kyara. But what can I do? His powers are very strong. Even though he mentioned getting hurt from his powers himself as well he is still standing. I can't wait for him to fall as I know I will lose it earlier. This possession thing is really hard and I more and more get the feeling that I won't hold out much longer. I already went too far.

Kyousuke proceeds with bouncing around in his new 'hamster ball' and I start to worry if I did the right thing by using my powers for this as I again feel a shock going right through my heart. There is no hiding anymore either as I can't help but react to the shock by grabbing for my heart again. No matter how often this happens it still hurts a lot and I can't get used to it. But then Kyousuke suddenly manages to break the ceiling a bit. I thought we were much deeper. I wasn't there when we came here so I don't know how deep we went, but I felt it was much deeper as I have no connnection to the sky at all. If we were still close to the surface I should still have felt that. It is only a small ray of light but it makes me feel a bit better immediately. I felt like I was diving with a broken dive tank and it felt like I was starting to run out of air. However it is not like this ray of light is healing me much. It just makes me feel a bit relieved, even if it is just a little bit.

It is now or never. This is going to be a foolish action and I don't know if those two guys can stop me. If they can then this is gonna be a very stupid action and might get Kyara in even more danger. Besides I need Kyousuke to do what I want without having the time to discuss anything. Let's just try it.

(In case the plan works:)

Without giving a warning I suddenly start moving again. When Kyousuke is on the ground again I erase his barrier and put a barrier over both Alvin and Lloyd, so even if he slows the time he is still stuck in there and in one movement I jump off the building I am on and run towards Kyousuke. I move my power towards my legs again and grab Kyousuke's hand and jump towards the hole Kyousuke made in the roof. I create a small barrier around me and Kyousuke and use all my strength to break through the ceiling and end up outside. That is when I feel my body completely giving up. We have to move further than this otherwise they can still get us... But my strength is completely gone. The barriers that are supposed to hold Alvin and Lloyd is gonna dissapear soon as well. I fall to the ground and unconciously I look at Kyousuke hoping he has a plan.

(In case it doesn't work because Kyousuke refuses: the same will happen, but Satoru will leave alone and try to get away from atop the cave and hide in the forest around him, hoping it is good enough.)
(In case Lloyd or Alvin manage to stop Satoru from escaping: Satoru will fall to the ground trying to convince Lloyd one last time to leave Kyousuke alone, but will give in and tell Lloyd he will come along with them as he has no strength left to fight with.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with impact
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom RP :: RP Area :: Simulation Realm-
Jump to: